For Omnia 2 ... JE2 ROM ( 6.5) using Samsung Mobile Firmware Downloader

Guest abdelrahim

Guest starbearer

good rom!

btw in the pics you posted abdel, ur game icon and oeffice mobile icon seem to be different, looks nice on ur fone...also check out the pic of ur fone's main menu it doesnt show camera icon,mine does :(

its a nice rom, i guess only cube was removed to giv more ram to play with....78mb...gooooood..its goooooood!!

thanks for the help ;)

Guest starbearer

ok...m bad ;)

cube is still there, just need to press the canx button above camera button..hahaha

rest is gud, internet on sim and wifi are working

Guest abdelrahim
good rom!

btw in the pics you posted abdel, ur game icon and oeffice mobile icon seem to be different, looks nice on ur fone...also check out the pic of ur fone's main menu it doesnt show camera icon,mine does :(

its a nice rom, i guess only cube was removed to giv more ram to play with....78mb...gooooood..its goooooood!!

thanks for the help ;)

So far , its the best Official ROM , enough memory ang good size of free RAM ....

Guest abdelrahim
Can you make this one in the dutch language?

Sorry fore my English.

You can select your language either when flashing the CSC or change the language from setting after flashing the ROM

post-635964-1277313723_thumb.jpg

post-635964-1277315859_thumb.png

post-635964-1277315871_thumb.png

post-635964-1277315883_thumb.png

Edited by abdelrahim

Guest Whistler22

I do not see the widgets at the OM2.. he gives the following message

:This is a temporary problem preventing Web n Walk Widgets appering on your phone.

Guest abdelrahim
I do not see the widgets at the OM2.. he gives the following message

:This is a temporary problem preventing Web n Walk Widgets appering on your phone.

Working perfectly...you can download widgets by connecting via WiFi or active synch

Guest kswong

hi guys, one nooob question here,my phone is currently running on PDA-NXXJC4 ,CSC-XSOJE5, PHONE-DXJC1, So can i still read and write chinese sms if i flash only the pda part with this JE2 rom?

• 7 months later...