Photo

New CSC_I8000XSOJE5 update for Singapore/Malaysia - based on CSC_I8000NXXJE5 (XEUJE5) and CSC_I8000XSOJC4, with Moakey and SPlum Chinese input

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

darychia

darychia

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Devices:samsung galaxy s3

Hi Dary, i have tested the Sense 2.5 UI, it is not smooth responsive enough, quite ram eater....

Pertaining the LEO, do have you any build version on JE1?

Hi Daley, I don't have that... still waiting for master rodrigofd to release the latest version. :(
or have you try this? An English 6.5.x lite ROM with Rapid81 and nOObody's Sense2.5, Based on JD3(6.5.3)/JE1(6.5.3) : http://www.modaco.co...bodys-sense2-5/

I have switch back to JE1 now, its running pretty smooth compare to JDx :(

Daley Lay

Daley Lay

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Devices:GT-I8000
Hi Dary, many thanks... how much free RAM do you after the flash? and as well the space in balance???

Hi Daley, please don't say that, there so many expert reading here, I will feel shame. haha....
just sharing info with one another only. :(

I did a print screen, this is how I flash my device. :(

Daley Lay

Daley Lay

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Devices:GT-I8000
Hi Dary, is it normal after i have flashed the LEO2??? i have use JE1 to flash it, as resulted, it shown as JB1, anythg wrong?

Hi Daley, I don't have that... still waiting for master rodrigofd to release the latest version. :(
or have you try this? An English 6.5.x lite ROM with Rapid81 and nOObody's Sense2.5, Based on JD3(6.5.3)/JE1(6.5.3) : http://www.modaco.co...bodys-sense2-5/

I have switch back to JE1 now, its running pretty smooth compare to JDx :(

Attached Files

• Attached File  leo1.jpg   71.62KB   6 downloads

Edited by Daley Lay, 03 June 2010 - 04:11 AM.

darychia

darychia

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Hi Dary, many thanks... how much free RAM do you after the flash? and as well the space in balance???

Hi Daley, I am sorry that I have forgotten to check after re-flash, coz don't have this habbit. I will let you know again if I re-flash my rom. :(

darychia

darychia

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Hi Dary, is it normal after i have flashed the LEO2??? i have use JE1 to flash it, as resulted, it shown as JB1, anythg wrong?

HI Daley, master rodrigofd is using JB1 to cook this rom, that's why you were see the PDA show JB1. :(

tones75

tones75

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Hi,

I've just updated customized Singapore/Malaysia CSC based on CSC_I8000NXXJE5 (XEUJE5) and CSC_I8000XSOJC4 (Singapore JC4 Rom : http://www.modaco.co...apore-jc4-rom/), included Moakey and SPlum Chinese input, I am still using same replacement stwater and tdywater screen wallpaper, I think this look better. :(

Just re-flash and tested on my device, it works perfect for me since last night. Cheers...

download link : http://www.4shared.c...8000XSOJE5.html

Hi Dary,
I just flashed JE5, great work but I cannot add photos to caller ID. I select the picture but it does not show any of my phone contacts.

Can you help please?
Thanks in advance! :(

darychia

darychia

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Hi Dary,
I just flashed JE5, great work but I cannot add photos to caller ID. I select the picture but it does not show any of my phone contacts.

Can you help please?
Thanks in advance! :(

Hi tones75, you may try another way, add picture in ms outlook then sync to try (picture attached), I have no issue with that, it could be your photo resolution too big, try to reduce your photo size.
you may use this software to resize your photo : http://www.fotosizer...oadHandler.ashx if you have no idea what software to use. :(
try and see how, it should be working.... cheers. :o

Attached Files

• Attached File  a.jpg   196.62KB   15 downloads

darychia

darychia

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Hi Daley, the result as follow:

JE1
Storage
Total : 192.49MB
In Use : 45.70MB
Free : 146.79MB

Program
Total : 144.17MB
In Use : 100.24MB
Free : 43.93MB

JE3
Storage
Total : 192.49MB
In Use : 45.65MB
Free : 146.84MB

Program
Total : 144.17MB
In Use : 94.66MB
Free : 49.51MB

tones75

tones75

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Hi tones75, you may try another way, add picture in ms outlook then sync to try (picture attached), I have no issue with that, it could be your photo resolution too big, try to reduce your photo size.
you may use this software to resize your photo : http://www.fotosizer...oadHandler.ashx if you have no idea what software to use. :)
try and see how, it should be working.... cheers. :)

Hi Dary,

Figured it out. You have to save your contacts onto your phone first.
I was only accessing my contacts from my SIM card.

Thanks anyway for offering a solution.

cheers :)

darychia

darychia

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Hi Dary,

Figured it out. You have to save your contacts onto your phone first.
I was only accessing my contacts from my SIM card.

Thanks anyway for offering a solution.

cheers :)

Hi tones75, glad to hear that, didn't know you are saving your contact in your sim card.
feel strange before that, now I know why. anyway, glad to hear from you. cheers... :)

TJIABS1972

TJIABS1972

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi Dary,

Can you attach the link for the latest I8000XSOJE5?

Appreciated.

Thanks.

TJIABS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users