Photo

[ROM]AMDZero ZeroSense (DC23) v2.0 (23569)

* * * * - 5 votes

• Please log in to reply
460 replies to this topic

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
  • Devices:i920 Omnia 2

It's driven by the theme that also skins the bottom bar. It looks to me like the bottom bar is one of Tacchan's themes, or is very similar to it, and his buttons have the same problem.

are you saying using (for example) the classic blue theme will fix this issue?

donaudette

donaudette

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i920
I switched to the classic blue theme, reminder popped up, clicked on the right menu option and it just cleared the message, not the menu option. It was a problem on the other roms, but I honestly used so many that I can't remember for certain which ones. I have some other themes (I windows 7 theme) I will try that. I had already tried tachan23 wvga theme but that did the same thing.

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

I switched to the classic blue theme, reminder popped up, clicked on the right menu option and it just cleared the message, not the menu option. It was a problem on the other roms, but I honestly used so many that I can't remember for certain which ones. I have some other themes (I windows 7 theme) I will try that. I had already tried tachan23 wvga theme but that did the same thing.

can you take a screenshot? You can use sk tools.

donaudette

donaudette

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i920
there is nothing to take a screen shot of. when you get an alert, either button just dismisses it. you want a screen shot of the alert?

Attached Files

batch519

batch519

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia 2 SCH-i920
Very happy with this ROM, great job AMD, Steele, Ninja and all of the testers!!!!

I have tried every overclock setting today and then used my phone like normal (during work hours I use calendar, email, text, phone and opera frequently) and the only one that doesn't freeze the phone up after awhile (especially when waking up from suspend) is 850.

Attached Files

Edited by batch519, 25 June 2010 - 08:04 PM.

ROM: S.i920.2.0V.DC23.21889
AMDZero ZeroSense v1.0

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Very happy with this ROM, great job AMD, Steele, Ninja and all of the testers!!!!

I have tried every overclock setting today and then used my phone like normal (during work hours I use calendar, email, text, phone and opera frequently) and the only one that doesn't freeze the phone up after awhile (especially when waking up from suspend) is 850.

yeah thats why I put it in there.

The chip in the i920 is rated for 800MHz Guaranteed. Usually you can sqeeze a few dozen more MHz out of them, but each chip is different.

WMrick

WMrick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Omnia

there is nothing to take a screen shot of. when you get an alert, either button just dismisses it. you want a screen shot of the alert?

This rom looks amazing. I would love to flash but I use ms reminders daily and need the ability to snooze them.

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

This rom looks amazing. I would love to flash but I use ms reminders daily and need the ability to snooze them.

I finally see what is being talked about...

I'm looking into it.

airreak

airreak

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Devices:VZW I910, & I920
I have to say this is a great ROM good work, I like it

OmniaRom My home away from home

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

I have to say this is a great ROM good work, I like it

airreak!

Thanks bro...

Also I found my "self-induced" problem with the appointment notification problem. I'll be uploading a minor revision to this rom this afternoon.

xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:Women, Linux, Computing - In that Order.
  • Devices:Razr Maxx
  • Twitter:@xlightwaverx
orientation thing fails to load on startup.anything about samsung sdk

GTalk/Email: xlightwaverx[@]gmail.com | Android Development | CrackFlasher Downloads
Posted Image

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

orientation thing fails to load on startup.anything about samsung sdk

Welcome to MoDaCo my friend!

so its not working at all? or just on startup after reset?

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
New update available...

This was a minor update with few aesthetic changes.

rpmm70

rpmm70

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Devices:Verizon i920
Could you create a cab for the dismiss option fix? It doesn't look like there are enough changes to make it really worth flashing to the newest ROM

AMDZero ZeroSense v1.5

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Could you create a cab for the dismiss option fix? It doesn't look like there are enough changes to make it really worth flashing to the newest ROM

I sure can!

This is just a temp fix, and won't include the icon update. It will include the facebook/music tab menu fix, and the appointment/alarm dismiss option fix.

Attached File  ZeroSense_v1.0_temp_fixes.cab   79.55KB   42 downloads

rpmm70

rpmm70

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Devices:Verizon i920

I sure can!

This is just a temp fix, and won't include the icon update. It will include the facebook/music tab menu fix, and the appointment/alarm dismiss option fix.

Attached File  ZeroSense_v1.0_temp_fixes.cab   79.55KB   42 downloads

Thanks for the cab, but I think I am going to end up flashing to v1.5 tonight anyways. I just noticed that I am having some issues with SMS notifications. It isn't from your ROM, but from when I was trying to install a newer HTC Messaging client.

AMDZero ZeroSense v1.5

batch519

batch519

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia 2 SCH-i920
I just installed the cab and the snooze/dismiss reminders button is working great now, thank you! Also, I found the LockDevice folder in the windows directory and made a shortcut to the LockDeviceGUI.exe in my Start Menu where I enable/disable as I see fit. Thanks for including this on your rom, after trying so many different screen locks, this is proving to be the best Lock mechanism for me.

AMDZero ZeroSense v1.0

maldonj1

maldonj1

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Devices:I910, I920,DX,Bionic,
just got a Driod Incredible to test for our company, just want to say this ROM is pretty damn close to 2.1 minus the slide down taskbar at the top of the phone and the tap and hold to rearrange home screen items. On that note i just want to compliment the creators again. As i hold my HTC Omnia and Incredible side by side some people here are like wtf man how? my answer, techmology.

Have some stuff to sell? visit http://myegaragesale.com and sell it for super cheap

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

just got a Driod Incredible to test for our company, just want to say this ROM is pretty damn close to 2.1 minus the slide down taskbar at the top of the phone and the tap and hold to rearrange home screen items. On that note i just want to compliment the creators again. As i hold my HTC Omnia and Incredible side by side some people here are like wtf man how? my answer, techmology.

Hurray for TECHMOLOGY!

maldonj1

maldonj1

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Devices:I910, I920,DX,Bionic,

Hurray for TECHMOLOGY!

If you need anything off this beast let ne know, there is a sweet set of clocks on here

Have some stuff to sell? visit http://myegaragesale.com and sell it for super cheap

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users