Check this out!! Infinite Today!!!

Guest darkworldzz

hey all i was browsing through some china webby(king mobi) when i found this

Its called Infinity Today

i wonder why nobody talked of this before but i think it is really fast and smooth

http://www.kingmobi.net/bbs/thread-132245-1-1.html

How ever the skin is still credits to flying fish

But there have been some problems with the words showing on the today screen..

so i have done some adjustments and made most of it english now!!

Some Screenshots

post-569370-1278165917_thumb.png

post-569370-1278166147_thumb.png

Skins and methods in post 2

i will try to remove sounds.. real irritating..

InfiniteToday_5.0_en.cab

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest darkworldzz

here is the skin credits to flying fish at king mobi

and instructions

1. Download infinity today 5.0 en and install to device

2. download skin.rar and extract

3. ignore Data folder,

4. under the other folder copy Supperdance into skins directory at /program files/infinity today/skins (ignore the ini file)

5. download this .ini file and put into the skin directory

http://www.multiupload.com/NG5HTICX2L

6. Go to settings-->today--> items on today and check infinity today

7. enjoy

8. u might want to review settings on infinity today icon from start menu

To add your favourite backgrounds, make a jpg background 480X800 as uaual and rename it to 12.jpg, 13jpg for subsequent, 14.jpg, 15.jpg etc

then press the windows logo at the bottom and press wallpapers and scroll to your favourite wallpaper

Have fun!!!

skin.rar

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest previa
here is the skin credits to flying fish at king mobi

and instructions

put data into program files/infinite today

and supper dance and supper dance ini (found in the other file) in the skins folder

can any1 try installing?? or any other infinite today users can teach me how to edit the ini file to change to english and hopefully make the words appear..

the infinite today is very smooth and fast!!

Do it need operation with Samsung Widget, But I 'm using Rapid JE2 Naked ENG ROM version, Without Samsung Widget !

Guest darkworldzz

no need..

just install the cab from first post and follow post 2 instructions..

the infinity today is skinned to look like widgets plus lo :lol:

i am gonna try another skin to see if the words still show on the today screen :D

Guest darkworldzz

well it seems to be icons..

but some things unique are the lock screen which seems almost useless.. trying to learn how to disable that..

task manager at the bottom bar seems nice..

a weather menu which needs to be manually configured... still trying to figure it out..

numerous skins to consider.. still looking around to see which is the best..

but this is by far the best eye candy to smoothness..

they claim it to be the least battery consuming..

others are just icons that can be mapped using the configuration ini..

Guest hkwildboy

Don't know about how good it is functionwise, but the layout/nterface is so ugly that i wouldnt even bother to try.....

Edited by hkwildboy

Guest darkworldzz
Actually not that new, but very interesting software project. Too bad it's progress is slow and still in alpha.

http://ageye.de/index.php?s=news&id=4

no its not infinity UI by ageye... its inifinite today by fossil... and its at its final stages.. besides you cant do something like that on infinity ui

• 4 months later...
Guest not_neo
no its not infinity UI by ageye... its inifinite today by fossil... and its at its final stages.. besides you cant do something like that on infinity ui

I have a Lenovo ET960 which is completely in English (WM2003SE). Can I use "Infinite today" to switch the menu to English? Please advice.

Guest darkworldzz
I have a Lenovo ET960 which is completely in English (WM2003SE). Can I use "Infinite today" to switch the menu to English? Please advice.

omg haha..i thought this thread was dead.. and i hvnt toyed much with it as it doesnt seem perfect for me..

But i shall help you.. it seems you are still on wm2003 and this only works on 6.1 and up.. So.. i dont think it will work..

Guest not_neo
omg haha..i thought this thread was dead.. and i hvnt toyed much with it as it doesnt seem perfect for me..

But i shall help you.. it seems you are still on wm2003 and this only works on 6.1 and up.. So.. i dont think it will work..

Many thanks for the quick reply. Yes ET960 is WM2003SE and I am looking for a way to there any way which can change the UI language from Chinese to English? I love the machine and want to make it usable.

The ROM version in my ET960 is S603 051229 which is not WWE.

The machine displays English characters and can input in English but most of the UIs are in Chinese which I do not understand. So I have been looking for a way to translate the UIs. Some software's like, SKtools, LEng (Pragon), PointUI etc when installed change some of the Chinese UIs to English so I believe that its possible to change most if not all of the UIs to display English language. I have tried changing Curlang and Syslang in the registry to 1033 (english) and related registry hacks, it does change some things to English but I guess the Chines language is hard-coded into the ROM and I cant find an English ROM for ET960. Moreover trying to upgrade using and English ROM is likey to give a country error, but I think I know a way to resolve it,but I need a WWE rom for ET960 first.

So I will be grateful if you point me to the right direction.

Regards,

J