Debranding

Guest jutley

Guest gingernator

Hey nobnut, I don't have photoshop, do you think you could add the small powered by dell logo and 'rooted and ready to rock' to this image as a favour from one proud streak owner to another? :lol:

www.netbookwallpapers.com/wp-content/tech/android-wallpaper1_800x480.jpg

Guest nobnut
Hey nobnut, I don't have photoshop, do you think you could add the small powered by dell logo and 'rooted and ready to rock' to this image as a favour from one proud streak owner to another? :lol:

www.netbookwallpapers.com/wp-content/tech/android-wallpaper1_800x480.jpg

Consider it done... rename it to 00.png

00a.png

PS Streaks appear not to like Gifs, I tried for you.

Guest Warpedflash
Heres mine:

00.png

Im using this one! its great thanks.

Is there a way to change the built in wallpapers a similar way? I dont want my wallpapers showing up with my photos... the files used dont seem to be an image format?

Guest vinokirk
Im using this one! its great thanks.

Is there a way to change the built in wallpapers a similar way? I dont want my wallpapers showing up with my photos... the files used dont seem to be an image format?

I have made 3 pictures from that big pic for my 3 wallpaper, they match seemlessly!

th_s1.jpgth_s2.jpgth_s3.jpg

There are 3 pics there s1.jpg, s2.jpg and s3.jpg. Click on them n itll take u to the 800x444 version!!!

enjoy :)

Edited by vinokirk

Guest Warpedflash
I have made 3 pictures from that big pic for my 3 wallpaper, they match seemlessly!

th_s1.jpgth_s2.jpgth_s3.jpg

There are 3 pics there s1.jpg, s2.jpg and s3.jpg. Click on them n itll take u to the 800x444 version!!!

enjoy :)

not exactly what I meant but thanks anyway :D

I found where to edit the inbuilt wallpapers and I have made a quick set of wallpapers if people want to use them (inc a 4 page panoramic one). The advantage of this is that you dont any any wallpapers appearing in your photos.

The file are all stored with no extension on the streak but all my ones are *.png. I have included batch files to rename the folder to .png and back again

There are two places you have to change the files:

/system/customization/wallpapers

/system/customization/wallpapers_thumb

Just delete the currently existing folders and replace them with the new ones using root explorer.

Download Here

There is a problem with the preview thumbs. It causes android to crash when the preview list reasches teh end... i cant figure out why. anyone any ideas?

Edited by Warpedflash

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Greenarcher

Kinda weird, i open the system/customization folder and there's nothing in there but an mms folder.

Edited by Greenarcher