New JG5 firmware released

Guest peter_pg

Guest peter_pg

Rumors on the web, and we also have confirm on Quattroformaggi's today's list.

PDA Version CSC Version Phone Version Contents Version Last Modification Date

I8000NXXJG5 I8000PANJG5 I8000XXJF1 I8000PANJG5 2010-08-04 ?? 7:56:16

I8000NXXJG5 I8000VDHJG5 I8000XXJF1 I8000VDHJG5 2010-08-04 ?? 7:39:28

I8000NXXJG5 I8000XEHJG5 I8000XXJF1 I8000XEHJG5 2010-08-04 ?? 7:33:35

Hope they are 6.5.3., waiting for leakers... :-)

Guest Namar
Download link ?

Waiting for the download link!!! Can anyone upload this JG5 ROM or give us a download link?

Edited by Namar

Guest sinancetinkaya

I've seen a funny article through shadowangel's signature titled "I have ORD"

I have finally figured out what is wrong with us all.

We got something that can be called ORD

Obsessive-ROM Updating Disorder

you might have it if you:

-Flashes new roms as soon as they are available

-Need to have the lastes OS build

-Need to have the latest packages, it does not matter if there is no changes to the application, just as long as it has a higher build number. :D :D :P

-Is often forgetful in daily activities cause you are thinking of what the next leaked update will be

-Often does not follow instructions and fails to finish schoolwork, chores, or duties in the workplace because your urge to browse websites sutch as Htcpedia or xda-developers.

-Difficulties completing household chores as you are constantly refreshing your browser for updated roms

-Often having difficulty concentrating on conversations as you are constantly backing up contacts etc, setting up mail and customizing graphics on the newest rom

-Appearing not to listen when spoken to (often being accused of beeing obsessesive with "that damn phone"

If this update is really important for you ORD :) addicts, This time you should pay quattro formaggi for the links.

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest shadowangel
I've seen a funny article through shadowangel's signature titled "I have ORD"

If this update is really important for you ORD :D addicts, This time you should pay quattro formaggi for the links.

You forgot the part "next leaked update" :D

On XDA they do not charge when they find a newer build... they ask for donations instead and there it works...

If it is the case of adaptating ORD to Modaco, I guess it would be necessary to replace "leaked" for "leaked and shared..." :)

I guess you can see that I won't be helping you guys with this... as I don't charge not even donations for all time I've put on my ROMs... I do it because I like.

Edited by shadowangel

Guest charlton81
It might be a nice gesture if quattro could download the odd rom and then upload it some where to share with us :)

haha wishful thinking