• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

morehawk

morehawk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC Legend
Thank you for the effort you put into this!

I am unable to flash to either the Azure 5 or 6. I've got the rooted Firmware 2.1, Build 1.31.405.4 ( RUU_Legend_HTC_WWE_1.31.405.5_R_Radio_47.26.35.04_7.05.35.26L_release_126592_sig
ed ) and downloaded the ROMs to SD-card. Trying to flash them with Rom Manager restarts the Legend, but then shows only the red question mark. After a few seconds it reboots back into the normal Firmware.

Is this an issue with the zip file, or my setup?

Best regards from Germany!

edit:

Managed to do it. Restarted into recovery manually from the Rom Manager. Then I could select the flash from zip-file and it worked after I also wiped all the data, cache etc. Awesome, thanks a lot!

Edited by morehawk, 28 August 2010 - 12:37 AM.

kartek

kartek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Legend
Hi guys! I here the beginner. Has put Azure 1.0, but it has appeared there there is no Market! Or I can is simple it I do not see? How to put the Market or how to install applications apk on phone? In standard Azure anything same it is not provided! In advance thanks for the answer! I sorry for the my English.

Edited by kartek, 18 September 2010 - 11:27 AM.

makaze

makaze

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Hi guys! I here the beginner. Has put Azure 1.0, but it has appeared there there is no Market! Or I can is simple it I do not see? How to put the Market or how to install applications apk on phone? In standard Azure anything same it is not provided! In advance thanks for the answer! I sorry for the my English.

install google apps from http://derhofbauer.a...az-20100816-1.0

parker2004

parker2004

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Is it possible to change the default font in this ROM?

Holmes108

Holmes108

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Love the ROM.

Minor glitch for me though... I have a folder, and all apps within that folder seems to lose their icons periodically(they change to generic white/green android icons)... removing the app and re-adding it fixes the issue. Anyone know what may be causing this? Or an easier way to reset/refresh the icons without removing re-adding apps?

Thanks,

Edited by Holmes108, 10 October 2010 - 04:57 PM.

Watchdawg

Watchdawg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Really nice rom! But how the hell am I supposed to install market? Especially since I can't sync with my phone anymore using HTC sync.

Edited~

I figured it out! Awesome!

Edited by Watchdawg, 19 November 2010 - 08:51 PM.

BAWS

BAWS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC Legend Azure 1.0.1

Really nice rom! But how the hell am I supposed to install market? Especially since I can't sync with my phone anymore using HTC sync.

Edited~

I figured it out! Awesome!

You should reveal how you figured it out for people who have the same problems B)

dasak

dasak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC Legend
Hi
Please advice how I can download the last version.

I've followed by the link
Sources on GitHub:
http://github.com/aleho

but I cant find any files

Dasak

Thanks

Azure

Posted Image Posted Image

Description:
This is a ROM using the famous CyanogenMod sources, version 6 (=Android 2.2 "Froyo").
It has quite unique features compared to other ROMs:

• Setting to blink the (green) notification light
  • Charging light (amber) if there are no notifications (also a setting)
Download:
I've written a small web-application that allows you to keep track of my releases. You can download ROMs and Add-ons there, as well as see some fancy statistics.
Check it out: http://derhofbauer.at/android/

Setup:
The recommended (easiest) method to download and install Azure is via ROM-Manager (which can be found in the Market). You can also use the QR-codes from my website.

Sources on GitHub:
http://github.com/aleho

Credits:
Thanks go out to kyosa (touchscreen patches) and of course Cyanogen, the whole CM team and Koush for their great work!

Beer / Coffee:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users