AGPS program from samsung's other device (samsung i8180c). (Also include the AGPS server registry setting for Google's SUPL server)
But... in my i8000 device,
I don't feel any different for this....
I just test it again, it's very fast in my device now (also with gpsfix patch)....
In this cab, also include a GPSSetting.exe support AGPS setting.
And... there's other method to enable AGPS like this:
1. dial *#1472365# for execute nogarder gps program.
2. click menu -> settings -> gps, change operation mode to 'MS-based' (default is 'Standalone', this is only for XTRA)
3. click menu -> settings -> GPRS (AGPS), input the google's server => 188.8.131.52:7276
4. click menu -> settings -> security (AGPS), change SSL Setting to disabled.
5. click menu -> get position, this should connect to AGPS server to get the data, if everything work fine, you should get message like this:
SUPL Flow： Unkown Status
SUPL Flow：SUPL START
SUPL Flow：SUPL POS INIT
SUPL Flow：SUPL POS
SUPL Flow：SUPL END（0）