Need stock DG21 PDA .nb0

Guest tedkord

Guest tedkord

The title says it all. I'm sure I saw one posted here before, but now I can't find it. All I can find is a link to the DC23 stock. Anyone got it, or know where it is linked?

Guest tedkord
Why do you want DG21? why don't you just use the samsung flash for DG21?

It's for another user who's i920 won't boot after the official flash. We're going to try the PDA flash and see if that gets him right. I said probably not, it's probably a corrupted CSC, but I figured we'd give it a shot before going through the hassle of a return.

(Oh, he doesn't want to try a cooked ROM - he's afraid of warranty issues. I know, I know. I tried to tell him...)

Also for me, since I can't seem to flash back to an earlier official ROM, or re-flash DG21. In case I need to get back to stock.

Edited by tedkord

Why do you want DG21? why don't you just use the samsung flash for DG21?

The official updater will not allow you to reflash the ROM. Need the PDA portion to reinstall for a stock device.

Guest tedkord

Thanks, AMD. You're the man! (And, you keep Intel from gouging us with their processor prices - oh, that's not you?)

The fellow I was getting it for went ahead and took his phone to VZW. Don't know if he got a new, reconditioned, or just his fixed, but apparently he's good now. But this will be handy for me to get back to stock.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks AMDzero, can always count on you.

AMDzero...Is this rom DG21 v1.0.2.1 or is it DG21 v1.0.2.3?

I have DG21 v1.0.2.1 in .nbo file allready, I would like DG21 v.1.0.2.3 .nbo...Please help

Thanks

AMDzero...Is this rom DG21 v1.0.2.1 or is it DG21 v1.0.2.3?

I have DG21 v1.0.2.1 in .nbo file allready, I would like DG21 v.1.0.2.3 .nbo...Please help

Thanks

They are exactly the same thing. The difference between 1.0.2.3 and 1.0.2.1 is the csc, not the pda portion of the rom.

Edited by Snow02