I have just installed this ROM and customized it to my needs, here are my findings:
- Multi touch support only works in xscope and Opera Mini/Mobile but feels unreal.
- There is a delay of 1 second between pressing the power button and the lockscreen to appear
- The max stable overclock (for my device) is 690Mhz. 710 is bootable but I often get restarts (not stable).
A2SD works flawlessly. Altough ROM is overclocked, I don't feel much difference yet in normal use and it seems that the loading of the menu is even slower ? (could be placebo effect...)
I still have some questions:
- How can I set a custom bootscreen ?
- How can I get the round battery indicator ?
- How can I remove the 'SD Card mounted' message after boot ?
kallt_kaffe, on Nov 18 2010, 13:39, said:
I also suspect tvcatchup.com may not work outside the UK.
I can confirm that tvcatchup ONLY works inside the UK. You NEED an IP address inside the UK for it to work !