Thank you Paul For Setting My Vega Free

Guest DirtyVega

Brand new to the forum but have been flicking through the topics since i became interested in the Vega. Paul and this site really sealed the deal for me. Rest assured i shall be upgrading my Sub if i ever get my hands on a Vega.

Guest Stretro71

This is my first post, but I had to join just to show my appreciation to Paul. The ROM add on is great and we're all indebted to him.

I'm now going to upgrade as a token gesture of my appreciation.

Guest princeotter

I agree with everybody else. DSG have been saved a returns disaster by the work Paul has done. Can't believe what a difference Pauls ROM made to the device. The shame is that we first adopters will have hunted out or already known about sites like these. Unfortunately the masses when the Vega finally gets in the stores probably won't and then will put up with a substandard underperforming product. I will be subscribing but DSG should stump up some of their marketing pot

Well done Paul.

Guest debs626
I agree with everybody else. DSG have been saved a returns disaster by the work Paul has done. Can't believe what a difference Pauls ROM made to the device. The shame is that we first adopters will have hunted out or already known about sites like these. Unfortunately the masses when the Vega finally gets in the stores probably won't and then will put up with a substandard underperforming product. I will be subscribing but DSG should stump up some of their marketing pot

Well done Paul.

I think by the time Vega's eventually get into actual stores the Vega (and android) will have caught up. If Advent are wise they will have gingerbread installed and all niggles ironed out.

As I've said before ....... you are a God Paul Thank You x 100

Guest unclebob31
I think by the time Vega's eventually get into actual stores the Vega (and android) will have caught up. If Advent are wise they will have gingerbread installed and all niggles ironed out.

As I've said before ....... you are a God Paul Thank You x 100

Thank you Paul.... please support his work and buy a subscription, imagine what your Vega would be without him!

:)

Guest sgruffalo

I completely agree with all of the comments thus far. I bought a vega from the 2nd batch, having watched this forum for a while first. If it were not for Pauls work and that of the rest of this vega community mine would have been returned also. I have since signed up for an adfree account to show my support for Pauls hard work. Come on DSG, now show your support!!

• 2 weeks later...