IN STOCK NOW 10:08am 18/12/10

Guest wobblydoggy

I ordered mine at 10:11 this morning but have still yet to receive any confirmation emails. I hope PC world don't mess up my order can't wait to get playing about!

Same here - ordered at 1018 and not had a confirmation email yet (Currys)

Just ordered one got the £10 off, totally on a whim, though I had been considering it for a while. Looks like this is ripe for hacking, was a little confused by the "non flash version" moniker, as it didn't have this last time I looked. Though looking on here theres ways and means as always with android. And another reason to get one - Pauls got one lol

Guest samueljames

I've got 3 emails so far from an order on pcworld. But they are all the automatic system generated emails.

The question has to be will they manage to get anything out of Newark due to dhl being over loaded with backed up scotland stuff. dpd are supposed to be taking some stuff though.

Guest jentucker
Same here - ordered at 1018 and not had a confirmation email yet (Currys)

We didn't get any emails from PCworld when we bought ours in the last batch and it arrived 2 days later. Still not received any emails. Check the Currys website under your accoutn. hopefully you will see an order number.

Guest jhenry206

I ordered a week ago, and have no emails what so ever...PCW customer support say it's a problem with there email automation system. Just hope it comes before xmas...as I ordered it last Saturday.

Just a note:- If you're still waiting, after a week...DM @AdventVega on Twitter...they seem to be on the ball...as they are chasing mine up now.

lol - I'm feeling bad. I ordered mine last Saturday, but when i called on the Monday to get a tracking link i was told out of stock, (-27). I complained until i got to speak to someone high enough to send it out, and i managed to get mine on Tuesday. Considering it was "out of stock" when i checked on MOnday, i'm pretty impressed they got it to Scotland in under 24 hrs.

Guest removed-14
Still in stock! They must have a couple of dozen in this time!

Should shut the whingers up who keep tweeting to the @AdventVega twitter account about stock.

Should shut the whingers up who keep tweeting to the @AdventVega twitter account about stock.

yeah I can imagine its like when the SE X10 owners were bombarding the @sonyericssonuk twitter account whinging about the lack of a 2.1 update - boring.

I reckon the reason they were out of stock was not because they didn't have any stock it was that they had to pull them due to the "unofficial flash support" issue. Hence why since they have come back into stock they are stipulating "non flash version".

Guest removed-14
yeah I can imagine its like when the SE X10 owners were bombarding the @sonyericssonuk twitter account whinging about the lack of a 2.1 update - boring.

I reckon the reason they were out of stock was not because they didn't have any stock it was that they had to pull them due to the "unofficial flash support" issue. Hence why since they have come back into stock they are stipulating "non flash version".

Sounds a very plausible reason to me. Wonder if they've put a link to vega.modaco.com on the home screen with a label of "*cough* Get Flash Here *cough*"!

We didn't get any emails from PCworld when we bought ours in the last batch and it arrived 2 days later. Still not received any emails. Check the Currys website under your accoutn. hopefully you will see an order number.

I can see an order number but there is no status (i.e. assigned, picked, dispatched, etc) so will be difficult to track what is happening to the order

Guest Prosody

I ordered mine at 12:50 and got confirmation E-Mails.

The stores were telling me February would be the earliest they'd have it in so if it arrives after Christmas it's still better than that.

:)

Chris

Guest cwtaylor

Ordered mine yesterday and got call today to verify my order. She said i would get my confirm email in 24hrs and it would be despatched on Monday. Fingers crossed. :)

Ordered mine yesterday and got call today to verify my order. She said i would get my confirm email in 24hrs and it would be despatched on Monday. Fingers crossed. :)

Odd. I ordered today (well Sunday), got a confirmation email within a few minutes and then a "processing" email a few minutes after that saying "What happens next? ..... Your products will be delivered to you."

Edited by _dg

Guest seymourgrove

I ordered one (PC WORLD) on Saturday at 1 minute past ten and I have an order No.

However, I received no email from them and they've not taken the money from the account.

When I log into the website, it shows my order but so far no confirmation.

Is this normal?

I see also that you can still order one now (monday morning 0.53) Are they actually in stock I wonder . . . .

Guest gdwhitehouse
I ordered one (PC WORLD) on Saturday at 1 minute past ten and I have an order No.

However, I received no email from them and they've not taken the money from the account.

When I log into the website, it shows my order but so far no confirmation.

Is this normal?

I see also that you can still order one now (monday morning 0.53) Are they actually in stock I wonder . . . .

Same here, ordered at PCW and it shows as an order in my account - no sign of any email tho :)

G

Edited by gdwhitehouse

Got my tracking number this morning :) Sadly I live on a hill, so we'll see how DHL manage...

Same here just got my tracking number after ordering Sat night - Good times - I too live on a hill, at long as they come down the hill they'll be sound ;)

Guest wobblydoggy
Same here just got my tracking number after ordering Sat night - Good times - I too live on a hill, at long as they come down the hill they'll be sound :)

Mine's already in Lincoln ;) ordered sat