IN STOCK NOW 10:08am 18/12/10

Guest wobblydoggy

Guest rferrett

Probably too late to get one in time for xmas i'd imagine what with the inclement weather and that. Amazed that they didn't manage to get any in stores before Xmas. Remember initially they expected to launch on the 1st November.

Guest wobblydoggy
Probably too late to get one in time for xmas i'd imagine what with the inclement weather and that. Amazed that they didn't manage to get any in stores before Xmas. Remember initially they expected to launch on the 1st November.

One can only hope :) need it to get here before thursday next week otherwise I wont be here to receive lol

Guest wobblydoggy
They are still saying 3-5 working days delivery but won't commit to delivering to Scotland, North East and York in time for Xmas.

Here's hoping :)

I wonder if Leeds is included in that ;), I was checking all morning and believe they came into stock at 10am exactly. It will be interesting to see how Advent have managed supply this time around. Wonder if they'll run out today as per usual

Edited by wobblydoggy

Guest Bobbler
I wonder if Leeds is included in that :), I was checking all morning and believe they came into stock at 10am exactly. It will be interesting to see how Advent have managed supply this time around. Wonder if they'll run out today as per usual

Not sure, but it appears that they are available in store though?

"Available in store - no reservation " is quoted on the Currys site.

They also seem to be in stock across all three sites right now after over a half an hour - either they got plenty of stock now, or the initial heat is over.

Says non flash version. Believe this can be solved with custom rom?

With the ROM available here for ad-Free members, yes. I'll be subscribing as soon as the Vega hits the doormat (hopefully not literally).

Guest Clark80
With the ROM available here for ad-Free members, yes. I'll be subscribing as soon as the Vega hits the doormat (hopefully not literally).

:) i'll be doing the same

Guest AndiTails
Crap i just bought and realized it was non flash? can i get around that and how can they sell at the same price???

Seriously?

Just read this thread, or one of the most replied-to stickies in this forum, and the answer is obvious.

Yes, of course you can add it back on. That's what this forum is pretty much based around!

Guest jhenry206

Ordered mine last Saturday...and still waiting. Phoned this morning and the guy I spoke to said the website states its in stock, but they still have a minus stock on the item. Said it should be in next week (I just hope I get it before xmas...as it's a present).

Guest Baadsha
Thanks for the heads up guys, just ordered mine. Hoping it arrives before christmas

just ordered

i have had oreder acknowledgement and we are processing your order emails.

hopeful of a XMAS delivery

Thanks for the heads up. Got one :-D

Remember go through topcashback to earn 3% cash back (so worth another £7.50) and also the 10POUND voucher to get a tenner off.

Total price approx £232.50

Cheers

Still available at 16:00.

Hopefully they actually have some, it will arrive for Christmas and be working! ( the first one got sent back ) but I am not holding my breath.

Guest princeotter
Ordered mine earlier today, delivery on email confirmation says within 3 days, not 3 - 5 as on the website.

Not to put a dampener on it but so did my order confirmation from the first batch and that took 3 weeks LOL

Guest MotherSpyder
http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/advent-vega-i...149756-pdt.html

Get em while they're hot

Hope this helps some people, you can thank me later ;)

Can't believe they didn't announce on twitter, I imagine most people would be checking that

Thank you indeed! Long time lurker, first time poster - I've been thoroughly captivated by the Vega and the custom work being done on it by Paul and others here.

Have been waiting and waiting for store-stock so that I could get some hands-on time with the Vega, but, my patience has run out - fingers crossed then that my

delivery comes in quick and safe :) Ordered just after 6pm today, can't wait can't wait can't wait...

By the by, once I've got the Vega and confirmed it's in good nick, I'll whole-heartedly be signing up for the MoDaCo ad-free.

P.S. Currys is still accepting the 10POUND voucher - pretty decent of them!

Edited by MotherSpyder

Guest dannight

I ordered mine at 10:11 this morning but have still yet to receive any confirmation emails. I hope PC world don't mess up my order can't wait to get playing about!