Best Apps

Guest bennji_boy

Guest beegee1962
Anyone know of a good scrollable news widget compatible with VTL/ADW that takes its feeds automatically from your google reader account?

I use AtomaRSS widget. Gets the news direct from Google Reader. Pure News Widget is good as well. I used it in the beta phase and it was really good, but I don't want to pay for it :mellow:

Guest rferrett

Much as I love "Tweetdeck" both the Android client on my phone, and the Chrome client on my desktop. I am increasingly thinking it just doesn't cut it on the tablet form factor. I am sure they will evewntually release a kick ass Android tablet edition bur...

In the meantime any good ones recommended because tweetdeck has to go on my vega for the time being. What is everyone else using?

Guest Dave Marchant
Much as I love "Tweetdeck" both the Android client on my phone, and the Chrome client on my desktop. I am increasingly thinking it just doesn't cut it on the tablet form factor. I am sure they will evewntually release a kick ass Android tablet edition bur...

In the meantime any good ones recommended because tweetdeck has to go on my vega for the time being. What is everyone else using?

I am using TweetCaster. Possibly not the best out there but it works for me (and was one of the first I came across).

Guest Zebrahead
Does that give you multiple on screen columns like tweetdeck on a desktop?

If anyone doesn't already know, tweetdeck was bought by twitter today.

Yay? Potentially better twitter integration?

Boo? Does this potentially mean no facebook/etc integration?

Thoughts?

Zeb

EDIT : Thought to be between 40 and 50 million for those interested ^^

Edited by Zebrahead

Guest rferrett

There is a fair amount of interoperability between the Social Networks anyway with cross posting and the like. I suspect Twitter will be happy for power uses to be cross posting to FB and Foursquare providing they are doing it through twitter products.

Ralph

Guest Dave Marchant
Does that give you multiple on screen columns like tweetdeck on a desktop?

Unfortunately, TweetCaster is a pretty simple twitter client, with just a single column.

Guest Minimonkey

Was going to buy launcher pro just for the scrollable bookmarks but then found Colorize Widgets free on the market.

post-792849-1304765826_thumb.jpg

Edited by Minimonkey