- Swedish_Snow_RLS1.zip (for normal Clockwork install)
- Swedish_Snow_RLS1_image.zip MD5: B0D10099BBBC564B7DE623D067D4CB45
- Swedish_Snow_RLS1_ahb_overclocking.zip (addon for AHB overclocking)
- Swedish_Snow_RLS1_original_kernel.zip (addon with original kernel (needed for 5Mpixel camera support)
- Overclockable custom kernel (Use SetCPU).
- Custom kernel no longer hangs up when inserting/removing charger.
- Includes HTC_IME and Gingerbread Keyboard.
- Download the image version of the ROM and extract the "image" folder to the the SD-card.
- Power off the phone and when powering on hold Menu and Volume-up
- When some green text shows up saying it's installing a bunch of .mbn and .img files you may release the buttons and wait for it to reboot.
Go back to standard partition sizes
Repeat the above but with this "image" folder: http://www.mediafire...xtckadj09b7sxt2 MD5: C8010D841AF463F3CB1FDEDFFAFA3B1E. After this you will have Clockwork Recovery as both boot and recovery image so you'll need to put a ROM on your SD-card and install.
Edited by kallt_kaffe, 06 January 2011 - 04:10 PM.