[THEMES] Themes for Sebastian's de-crossed r0.2

Guest jt_mcg

Guest jr866gooner
Ridiculously easy. What sort or blue like a dark blue or a cyan?

More light blue ala galaxy s

How simple would it be to have the percentage next to it a little like the (dare I say it) Iphone? or is this even more work than its worth? I find the percentage within the icon is a little on the small side!

Guest Frankish

Next to it is something i'm not really capable of. I'd recommend BattStatt widget, it displays the battery percentage left in simple text or number form right on your homescreen.

Guest jr866gooner
Next to it is something i'm not really capable of. I'd recommend BattStatt widget, it displays the battery percentage left in simple text or number form right on your homescreen.

Would still like a default status bar again but with the battery icon blue! how long would it take to achieve? Ive never done anything like that before myself...

Would still like a default status bar again but with the battery icon blue! how long would it take to achieve? Ive never done anything like that before myself...

I'll put one up in the morning, just a solid blue battery?

You could also download the stock theme and run the framework through the uot kitchen (google it) if you'd like to try that as well, or read Frankish's guide on replacing image!

Guest jr866gooner
I'll put one up in the morning, just a solid blue battery?

You could also download the stock theme and run the framework through the uot kitchen (google it) if you'd like to try that as well, or read Frankish's guide on replacing image!

that would be brilliant, the shape of the stock battery is much nicer than most...what do you think to having a few other pieces blue? signal bars maybe? im no pro when it comes to theming but your input would be greater than mine! lol

that would be brilliant, the shape of the stock battery is much nicer than most...what do you think to having a few other pieces blue? signal bars maybe? im no pro when it comes to theming but your input would be greater than mine! lol

Here's a Stock theme with blue battery, apologies but I don't have the time at the moment to play around with the signal. For other changes that you may want, It's pretty easy to follow Frankish's guide on replacing and modifying images. All you need is winrar, 7zip or another archiving tool and any of the following: photoshop, fireworks, gimp or paint.net to do the conversion and recolouring.

Guest jr866gooner
Here's a Stock theme with blue battery, apologies but I don't have the time at the moment to play around with the signal. For other changes that you may want, It's pretty easy to follow Frankish's guide on replacing and modifying images. All you need is winrar, 7zip or another archiving tool and any of the following: photoshop, fireworks, gimp or paint.net to do the conversion and recolouring.

You my friend are a star it looks great! for ages I always though i wanted a black bar but I kinda missed the white!

Thanks again!! :P

Hello,

Have been using the GB Theme and is working great. Thank you for the time you put in this. :P

Do you think it could be possible to have a transparent pull-down in the Gingerbread theme? I used Paul's r12 for a while and really enjoyed that.

Thanks!

Let's wait and see if other people who have it report the same. At least I don't have transparency. O_o

That one doesn't have transparency! Give me a few minutes to crack open the services.jar or replace it with one from a different theme with transparency.

You could just use services.jar form say Generation X theme or something.

Yeah, I pulled the one from elegant steel actually.

This all started because I didn't want a white clock or ticker text in GB so that's what I put up :P

I should probably make a real one, but no one's complained (and the post does mention that!).

I've been too busy playing with the CM roms and trying to set up and learn how to build!

Edited by jt_mcg

Thank you both! :P

Let me know when you've uploaded the 'new' version.

To get it going I only need to flash it again, correct? :D

Yeah, just flash it over again. Enjoy!

The clock is slightly darker than the non-transparent GB theme.

Not a problem, just letting you know :P

I noticed that too, I'm going to change it but it won't be for about an hour, I could also switch the clock to white if you'd prefer?

Yeah, why not!

I can upload with a white clock now give me 5 mins!

GB Transparent Notifications & White Clock in OP (ticker text still icon grey)

Edited by jt_mcg