It was built with on the latest 2.6.29 kernel source from ZTE. It is not officially supported by Koush, please do not bother him with support questions for this build.
I have tested it as much as I can, but I'm always open to any more constructive feedback.
Support for the old style update files that use the Amend scripting (update-script) method is no longer supported With ClockworkMod Recovery from v3 onwards....
if you require support for the Amend scripting method, use v220.127.116.11..
Please see one post down for a change log for THIS build.
Koush seems not to publish a change log (unless you know of one).
- Unplug the USB cable, turn off your device and take out the battery
- Replace the battery and turn the device on holding the 'volume up' key. The device will stay at the 'green android' screen.
- Plug the device into the PC.
- From a command prompt run 'fastboot flash recovery recovery-clockwork-joe-18.104.22.168.img'
- When this finishes, from the command prompt run 'fastboot reboot'
- If you have a previous version or another recovery install, install the update.zip and restart your device.
- Download the img file to your SD card, and then you can use the Recovery Manager application to install your recovery.
The Device Config to build ClockworkMod Recovery in CyanogenMod can be found on my GitHub
- Older versions of Clockwork recovery can be found here.
- The offical version of ClockworkMod Recovery if available for this device can be found here
- Support for the old style update files that use the Amend scripting (update-script) method is no longer supported With ClockworkMod Recovery from v3 onwards, if you require support for the Amend scripting method, use v22.214.171.124.
- The Device Config to build ClockworkMod Recovery as part of CyanogenMod can be found on my GitHub.
- Information about the Kernel used in this ROM can be found on this thread.
Edited by Sebastian404, 12 May 2011 - 11:16 PM.