My friends Soroush0313 and Fardjad, and I want to provide you the REAL WVGA Teeter from HTC HD2.
In the last few days, we did everything to make it work, and we finally did it! The HTC HD2's WVGA Teeter is working like charm on our Omnia 2!
What we've done:
- We patched the exe not to check the device.
- We patched the exe to use pdraw.dll (all credits to the author(s) of this file)
- We patched the exe to use DeviceIOControl.dll
- In DeviceIOControl.dll we starts the SmiSensorServer_2.dll (The Samsung's sensor service) and reads the sensor's datas and pass back to Labyrinth.exe in a freaky way
- And that's it!
Copy the cab file to your device and install it.
Teeter_Porting_Team_Omnia_II_Teeter.cab 2.65MB 834 downloads
Fardjad provided the source code to you all, if you want to learn some sensor's handling:
DeviceIOControl_Source.zip 6.37KB 183 downloads
OEM Package for rommers
Additional languages (mui files) - just copy to the installation folder.
- Hungarian - labyrinth.exe.040e.zip 1.78KB 146 downloads
- Russian - Labyrinth.exe.0419.zip 2.58KB 44 downloads
- TeeterEdit 1.4 - TeeterEdit.zip 1.45MB 200 downloads
- TeeterLevels - TeeterLevels.zip 177.14KB 175 downloads
Here's some screenshots from the Teeter working on my O2:
Screen03.jpg 25.54KB 240 downloads Screen02.jpg 28.43KB 206 downloads
Edited by Rapid81, 28 March 2011 - 09:36 AM.