• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

choo17

choo17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi

My GT540 is already rooted with z4root and superuser installed. Just partitioned my 2gb SD card for use with link2sd, installed link2sd.

Now my peoblem is when I run link2sd I get the msg: Root Access Warning - Link2SD could not gain root access If you have root access make sure you respond'allow' to Superuser prompt.

I'm not getting the 'allow' super user prompt at all - how can I get this prompt in Link2SD?

other apps are rooted fine - like droid overclock and z4root.

Any tips on what I need to do to get Link2sd 'allowed'? Have rebooted several times...

Cheers

liamwilli2

liamwilli2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Devices:LG GT540 Optimus

Hi

My GT540 is already rooted with z4root and superuser installed. Just partitioned my 2gb SD card for use with link2sd, installed link2sd.

Now my peoblem is when I run link2sd I get the msg: Root Access Warning - Link2SD could not gain root access If you have root access make sure you respond'allow' to Superuser prompt.

I'm not getting the 'allow' super user prompt at all - how can I get this prompt in Link2SD?

other apps are rooted fine - like droid overclock and z4root.

Any tips on what I need to do to get Link2sd 'allowed'? Have rebooted several times...
Cheers

I use link2sd and have never had this problem. Try using adb root.

IM ONLY ON XDA NOW! SORRY!

LG GT540 Optimus with CM 7 ASIS @ 825 Mhz

Posted Image

choo17

choo17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Finally got root working again after several reinstalls / reboots... 2gb sd working fine with link2sd. just grabbed an 8gb, tho I think you can only have up to 1gb partition for apps, anyone go bigger without issues?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users