link2sd not rooting - superuser installed

Guest choo17

Guest choo17

Hi

My GT540 is already rooted with z4root and superuser installed. Just partitioned my 2gb SD card for use with link2sd, installed link2sd.

Now my peoblem is when I run link2sd I get the msg: Root Access Warning - Link2SD could not gain root access If you have root access make sure you respond'allow' to Superuser prompt.

I'm not getting the 'allow' super user prompt at all - how can I get this prompt in Link2SD?

other apps are rooted fine - like droid overclock and z4root.

Any tips on what I need to do to get Link2sd 'allowed'? Have rebooted several times...

Cheers

Guest liamwilli2
Hi

My GT540 is already rooted with z4root and superuser installed. Just partitioned my 2gb SD card for use with link2sd, installed link2sd.

Now my peoblem is when I run link2sd I get the msg: Root Access Warning - Link2SD could not gain root access If you have root access make sure you respond'allow' to Superuser prompt.

I'm not getting the 'allow' super user prompt at all - how can I get this prompt in Link2SD?

other apps are rooted fine - like droid overclock and z4root.

Any tips on what I need to do to get Link2sd 'allowed'? Have rebooted several times...

Cheers

I use link2sd and have never had this problem. Try using adb root.

Guest choo17

Finally got root working again after several reinstalls / reboots... 2gb sd working fine with link2sd. just grabbed an 8gb, tho I think you can only have up to 1gb partition for apps, anyone go bigger without issues?