How to recover the phone from a SOD (in my case).

Guest lotuxete

Guest lotuxete

Hi,

I realized yesterday that when the phone doesn't recover the "normal status" from sleep mode when pressing the end-call button (we call it SOD) the phone is still working at 100% but the screen remains in black. In fact you can make the unlock gesture and, if the vibration is ON, you'll feel it when "fingering" the correct area (but you can't see anything, of course... just imagine you're unlocking it ¡¡¡).

After that, if you press the end-call button twice (wait a few seconds between the first and the second pulsation) the phone will recover itself from the sleep mode.

This always works for me.

I'm just using "neok_om2android_beta2_ver2_9r1.zip" pack in addition with "ultimatemarchupdate.7z" update. I don't use any extra software like SetCPU or similar, just Advanced Task Killer.

Bye.

Edited by lotuxete

Guest enriquedopico
Hi,

I realized yesterday that when the phone don't recover the "normal status" from sleep mode when pressing the end-call button (we call it SOD) the phone is still working at 100% but the screen remains in black. In fact you can make the unlock gesture and, if the vibration is ON, you'll feel it when "fingering" the correct area (but you can't see anything, of course... just imagine you're unlocking it ¡¡¡).

After that, if you press the end-call button twice (wait a few seconds between the first and the second pulsation) the phone will recover itself from the sleep mode.

This always works for me.

I'm just using "neok_om2android_beta2_ver2_9r1.zip" pack in addition with "ultimatemarchupdate.7z" update. I don't use any extra software like SetCPU or similar, just Advanced Task Killer.

Bye.

This is true. I always had done it as you said. Also end-call button followed of menu button. This also worked for me.

Saludos!!!

Edited by enriquedopico