NO sdcard , how to use camera,gallery?

Guest Mozart1990

Guest Mozart1990

"i dont have a storage card, so is there a setting i can change so everything saves to my storage or that only my storage can be used, because i cant use camera, music or gallery."

A friend said:

"

Add these 4 lines in init.rc after #107 line (I use Notepad2.exe program in Win7) or directly in anrdoid with RootExplorer where are the mount commands:

# mount vfat /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /storage

mount vfat /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /storage

chown system system /storage

chmod 0777 /storage

"

but after I add these 4 lines ,the camera cant work either.

I had use notepad2.exe TO find the "#107".but the result is disappointed.

if some friends use this method and solve the problem,please give me your file “init.RC”..thanks

Is there anybody solve this problem?

please tell me..

thanks ,friendly..

Edited by Mozart1990

Guest aiguos

u can edit /etc/vold.fstab with Root Explorer and mount the internal storage as SDcard.

open /etc/vold.fstab and change the last line

dev_mount sdcard /mnt/sdcard auto /devices/platform/s3c-sdhci.1/mmc_host/mmc0 #/mmc0:0001

reboot and you will find you has the SDcard.

Edited by aiguos

Guest Speedfrog
u can edit /etc/vold.fstab with Root Explorer and mount the internal storage as SDcard.

open /etc/vold.fstab and change the last line

dev_mount sdcard /mnt/sdcard auto /devices/platform/s3c-sdhci.1/mmc_host/mmc0 #/mmc0:0001

reboot and you will find you has the SDcard.

I did this and in the file explorer i have a SD card, but when im trying to use camera, music or gallery it says that i dont have a SD card. In Gallery it says that the SD card is unmounted or not present.

I installed froyo by the my storage guide from here (last post)

My SD card holder is broken so i cant use any SD card, i hope there is a solution for this :)

Guest aiguos
I did this and in the file explorer i have a SD card, but when im trying to use camera, music or gallery it says that i dont have a SD card. In Gallery it says that the SD card is unmounted or not present.

I installed froyo by the my storage guide from here (last post)

My SD card holder is broken so i cant use any SD card, i hope there is a solution for this :)

I installed froyo in the internal storage, and i farmatted my storage into two primary partitions , one is fat32 , the other is ext4.

Notice: there is no hidden partition.

in the /sys/devices/platform/s3c-sdhci.1/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:0001/block/mmcblk0 directory, u can find 2 subdirectories: mmcblk0p1 and mmcblk0p2.

i did this and i test music which can search and list the songs in my storge.