PLZ, I highly need your help,,,,,!

Guest islam desouki

since a few days ago, I found my Omnia II's screen has some trouble, I was tried align the screen many times but the align screen didn't release except when pressed on refused button,

based on the above, I was changed the ROM from JI2 to JH2 (may be the problem was in ROM) but somthing happen I didn't think about!!! which is ,,, the align screen page showed firstly after flashing the new ROM, but now I can't bypass it!

tryed to make a soft reset & hard reset and all ways but no way...... it broken at align screen :mellow:

so, what can I do? is it the screen panel or what????

Guest NikAhmad
since a few days ago, I found my Omnia II's screen has some trouble, I was tried align the screen many times but the align screen didn't release except when pressed on refused button,

based on the above, I was changed the ROM from JI2 to JH2 (may be the problem was in ROM) but somthing happen I didn't think about!!! which is ,,, the align screen page showed firstly after flashing the new ROM, but now I can't bypass it!

tryed to make a soft reset & hard reset and all ways but no way...... it broken at align screen :mellow:

so, what can I do? is it the screen panel or what????

Actually before a few days ago what you do? That one is the source of the problem. I am suspected it is hardware problem. you must flash back with original ROM and send back to the dealer for repair. If still under warranty then no need extra cost. Tq

Guest moxadrian
Actually before a few days ago what you do? That one is the source of the problem. I am suspected it is hardware problem. you must flash back with original ROM and send back to the dealer for repair. If still under warranty then no need extra cost. Tq

same for me,now in service .They said the display is broken.The first sign is dust under it

Guest islam desouki
same for me,now in service .They said the display is broken.The first sign is dust under it

finally repaired,,, after paid of 130 USD for Samsung agent,,,:mellow:,,,,:o the problem in touch screen panel.

my strongly recommendation is, if anyone faced this type of problems please do not ever flashing the phone with new ROM, but keep the current ROM and use this useful program for align screen and save or loading its best setup..

Remote Screen Alignment http://www.4shared.com/file/DidL8-iU/remot..._alignment.html