Alkali

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:Treking
  • Devices:HTC HD2, Iphone 3G
Honorable Members,

I want to part away with this phone, a friend is after me day and night but need to know when the next flagship coming for me to change.It can be HTC or any other brand Android phone.However, i need something that is truly pace setter.

angamb

angamb

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Note II
  • Twitter:@gadgetonomy

Honorable Members,

I want to part away with this phone, a friend is after me day and night but need to know when the next flagship coming for me to change.It can be HTC or any other brand Android phone.However, i need something that is truly pace setter.

I just pre-ordered the HTC Sensation. It's the replacement for the Desire HD and the specs are awesome. Hopefully released on 19th May - I am sure this will suit your needs :unsure:

Alkali

Alkali

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:Treking
  • Devices:HTC HD2, Iphone 3G
[quote name='angamb' date='May 8 2011, 20:24' post='1693294']
I just pre-ordered the HTC Sensation. It's the replacement for the Desire HD and the specs are awesome. Hopefully released on 19th May - I am sure this will suit your needs :unsure:
[/quote
Thanks but is it as beautiful as my iphone4? I really need a well built Android phone that does the job but with strong beautiful body. I am tired of HTC.

eisteh

eisteh

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hero
Go for the plastic iPhone (Samsung Galaxy S II) then. Probably the phone with the best specs at the moment. Only thing that makes me chose the Sensation over it: Sense and handling (aluminium case, weight)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users