The next flagship

Guest Alkali

Guest Alkali

Honorable Members,

I want to part away with this phone, a friend is after me day and night but need to know when the next flagship coming for me to change.It can be HTC or any other brand Android phone.However, i need something that is truly pace setter.

Guest angamb
Honorable Members,

I want to part away with this phone, a friend is after me day and night but need to know when the next flagship coming for me to change.It can be HTC or any other brand Android phone.However, i need something that is truly pace setter.

I just pre-ordered the HTC Sensation. It's the replacement for the Desire HD and the specs are awesome. Hopefully released on 19th May - I am sure this will suit your needs :unsure:

Guest Alkali

I just pre-ordered the HTC Sensation. It's the replacement for the Desire HD and the specs are awesome. Hopefully released on 19th May - I am sure this will suit your needs :unsure:

[/quote

Thanks but is it as beautiful as my iphone4? I really need a well built Android phone that does the job but with strong beautiful body. I am tired of HTC.

Go for the plastic iPhone (Samsung Galaxy S II) then. Probably the phone with the best specs at the moment. Only thing that makes me chose the Sensation over it: Sense and handling (aluminium case, weight)