Would you still recommend a Vega after owning one..?

Guest dibbles

Guest phil8715

I bought mine in April and nearly a month into using it despite me breaking my 1st one don't ask me how, I honestly don't know, I now have my replacement and Iam never happier.

So far I've modded it had the R8 rom on it and Iam now running the VegaComb 1.4 beta rom, which is Honeycomb 3.0 and is well into develpement.

Would still recommend one after owning one?

Yes I would and my Mrs is going to get one in a couple of weeks.

It would be interesting to see if Advent release their own version of Honeycomb 3.0.

What gets me with other Android tablets is only a few of them have Honeycomb installed, take the newly released HTC Flyer £600 almost 3 times as much as a Vega, and it only runs 2.3 Gingerbread, for £600 I would expect the latest Android os wouldn't you?

Edited by phil8715

Guest VM123

Hey i to am wondering if the vega is a good buy, im thinking should i get it or try and save up more for the transformer. The only thing that i would like to know about the vega is the multitouch. I know it only supports 2 fingers but there is another problem i have on my htc desire regarding multitouch. As seen in this video

when the two points cross they snap together on the nexus one, but on the htc wildfire its a smooth transition. Could some one tell me which it is like the nexus one or wildfire.

Guest mintvilla
Hey i to am wondering if the vega is a good buy, im thinking should i get it or try and save up more for the transformer. The only thing that i would like to know about the vega is the multitouch. I know it only supports 2 fingers but there is another problem i have on my htc desire regarding multitouch. As seen in this video
when the two points cross they snap together on the nexus one, but on the htc wildfire its a smooth transition. Could some one tell me which it is like the nexus one or wildfire.

i had the desire as well, so i know where your coming from.

There is no such issues with the vega, it has pretty good dual touch.

Guest VM123
i had the desire as well, so i know where your coming from.

There is no such issues with the vega, it has pretty good dual touch.

Hi mintvilla

Thanks for confirming this, if possible would you be able to make a video showing it (you can say no). It would be much appreciated if you can.

Guest Shaizer
Hi mintvilla

Thanks for confirming this, if possible would you be able to make a video showing it (you can say no). It would be much appreciated if you can.

Can further confirm there is no snap axis on the vega like there is on my desire, uploading to youtube now.

Here's the link:

Edited by Shaizer

Guest VM123
Can further confirm there is no snap axis on the vega like there is on my desire, uploading to youtube now.

Here's the link:

Thank you very much for this. Now i know its 2 finger touch, but is this a hardware or software limitation, does anyone know the model of the digitizer used on the vega?