Froyo 3d Drivers?

Guest lol = ^_^

Guest lol = ^_^

I've been using Android for Omnia II for a week now. And I must say congratulations to the developers :rolleyes: ! We really appreciate your efforts that you're doing for this project. Although the Android OS for Omnia II is pretty much usable it lacks in one thing - 3D performance... Ever since the Omnia was released we knew that the 3d performance of this phone sucked so bad. So devs, can you guys pleeeaaaase solve this problem on Android? :P It would be very much appreciated :(

UPDATE

I've been seeing drivers for the Samsung Spica which uses the same processor as our Omnia II. Trying to see if we could use this with our phone <_<

Edited by lol = ^_^

Guest lol = ^_^

Yes I know but someone is coding the 3d drivers specifically for the Omnia II's and Spira's Processor. Hope he finishes that and we try to port it to the o2 :P

Guest lol = ^_^
:rolleyes:)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lol = <_< @ May 23 2011, 02:54) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class=quotemain'><!--quotec-->Link is here: https://github.com/tom3q/gles6410/wiki/Status :( Although it's not finished yet but hey, it's a start :P

It's beeing done by 1 or 2 people and it'll take long to finish it.

And once it's done. We may have an awesome Android version for our O2 thanks to you guys (DEVS) :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest superdupersianz

Yeah, I was wondering whether it's still in development or is it readily available for download. From what I've seen, there's a download tab and it can be downloaded either as .tar.gz or .zip format. Can we apply this to our Froyo beta?

Guest voyteckst
Yeah, I was wondering whether it's still in development or is it readily available for download. From what I've seen, there's a download tab and it can be downloaded either as .tar.gz or .zip format. Can we apply this to our Froyo beta?

Not finished sources only.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lol = ^_^

Looks like Tom3q is almost done with the custom drivers for the Samsung Spica! Just in time for the 2nd Release of Froyo for our O2's!

Guest voyteckst

Looks like Tom3q is almost done with the custom drivers for the Samsung Spica! Just in time for the 2nd Release of Froyo for our O2's!

Where did You read this??? For sure not here: OpenFIMG github status

Edited by voyteckst