RECOVERY MODE? HOW TO GET ACCESS TO AND HOW TO USE

Guest superdupersianz

Guest superdupersianz

On the latest Froyo beta, there are this Recovery option after long press end key. But what does the Recovery actually do? Can it perform tasks like the one in those actual stock Android phone while in Recovery Mode.

From what I see, it's just another reboot for me to get back to WinMo and no difference after all.

I have some apps that required to install through Recovery mode, can someone please tell me if the Recovery mode is working or is it still in development?

Edited by superdupersianz

Guest voyteckst
On the latest Froyo beta, there are this Recovery option after long press end key. But what does the Recovery actually do? Can it perform tasks like the one in those actual stock Android phone while in Recovery Mode.

From what I see, it's just another reboot for me to get back to WinMo and no difference after all.

I have some apps that required to install through Recovery mode, can someone please tell me if the Recovery mode is working or is it still in development?

No, it's not working and probably will not.

Guest avantgarde280

i'll release clockwork recovery for omnia 2..already finished it..but have some problem detecting adb..release after solving that problem...

Guest superdupersianz
i'll release clockwork recovery for omnia 2..already finished it..but have some problem detecting adb..release after solving that problem...

Good news indeed, thanks for the development on that!