[MIUI] THEMES COLLECTION -->> CLOSED

Guest Neel007

Guest Neel007
deadly post chris

their creations are awesome, but i didnt find any download link and even they have prohibited any use.... maybe we can get some ideas , nothing else....

Guest cjsabaki
their creations are awesome, but i didnt find any download link and even they have prohibited any use.... maybe we can get some ideas , nothing else....

Digging the red Legend theme with the dragons...... Swarmed all over that damn site...Could not find one download link...AAAAACCCKK!!!!

But...I bet....Some of those will be added to the online themes in the Miui theme chooser!!!! Noticed some new ones yesterday looking around!!! Not bad!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest kr3g3r
Digging the red Legend theme with the dragons...... Swarmed all over that damn site...Could not find one download link...AAAAACCCKK!!!!

But...I bet....Some of those will be added to the online themes in the Miui theme chooser!!!! Noticed some new ones yesterday looking around!!! Not bad!!!

Best regards,

Chris

i dont think theyre actual themes........i think theyre just photoshoped concepts.............but im good at being wrong :D

Guest Kapil Bhamburkar
i have 2 themes i made specially for Trips gingerbread MIUI if you would like to add them to the collection..........

KOBALT IC3 KOBALT IC3

CAP2011042401071.jpgCAP2011042423541.jpgCAP2011042001081.jpg

darkKOBALT darkKOBALT

preview_2.jpgpreview_0.jpgpreview_3.jpg

does any of the themes change the battery icons ??

Guest cjsabaki
yeah, its an animated battery icon right beside the clock.....

@Kr3g3r man noticed your theme is now in the on - line theme chooser downloads!!! Damn good work!!! Awesome stuff now seen around the world!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest Neel007
@Kr3g3r man noticed your theme is now in the on - line theme chooser downloads!!! Damn good work!!! Awesome stuff now seen around the world!!!

Best regards,

Chris

that's gr8....

good work Kr3g3r....ur theme is one of the best with almost no bugs.... ....it will soon come on top.. on-line....

:D

Guest kr3g3r

Best regards,

Chris

oh wow!!......is it really?........i wonder how it got there, or who put it there.......kinda cool tho

and over 11000 downloads from the theme manager.......NICE!!!

Edited by kr3g3r

Guest Neel007
oh wow!!......is it really?........i wonder how it got there, or who put it there.......kinda cool tho

and over 11000 downloads from the theme manager.......NICE!!!

Is android 3.0 in online themes ...your theme ?..... it has your name with above 50000 download !!! looks similar to your kobalt one but with some chinese text!!!! ;)

Guest sckarch

It's a very nice work, thank you, but I've got a question, the themes that you could get into a pack, are they compatible with froyo?????

Guest Neel007
It's a very nice work, thank you, but I've got a question, the themes that you could get into a pack, are they compatible with froyo?????

The themes that i have mentioned -- only for GB --- are not compatible with froyo....

all others are for froyo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Neel007
Thanks for all these themes.

Oz

ur welcome...

m adding few latest themes soon...

some of they work with circle launcher ... may not work with trip's rom... hope trip will bring latest MIUI soon....

:)

Guest Neel007
Holy Themes Batman! Great collection, thanks alot!

I have added new 13 and 14th collection.....

these themes are the best ever in my whole collection...

i dont have time to check all themes on my phone , so whoever have checked any specific theme can reply me here ,if it's working or not and if yes then on which rom....

i will greatly appericiate it as it will help me to update my OP for theme compatibility....

thnx.

Edited by Neel007

Guest Neel007

Best regards,

Chris

i have found that legend theme you were looking for.....

it's in collection 14... if u still need it... :)

ppl are busy with arc nowadays though....

m going to flash arc now just to feel it but will be back miui again

Guest cjsabaki
i have found that legend theme you were looking for.....

it's in collection 14... if u still need it... :)

ppl are busy with arc nowadays though....

m going to flash arc now just to feel it but will be back miui again

Thank you!! I found it in the theme chooser online section the other night!!! Couldn't believe it was there!! Took me 30 minutes to download in a crap cell service area!! Wasn't gonna miss getting it!

Thank you for adding it and letting me know!! I appreciate it!!

Awesome job on the theme collection!! Hope exams went well!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest Neel007
Thank you!! I found it in the theme chooser online section the other night!!! Couldn't believe it was there!! Took me 30 minutes to download in a crap cell service area!! Wasn't gonna miss getting it!

Thank you for adding it and letting me know!! I appreciate it!!

Awesome job on the theme collection!! Hope exams went well!!

Best regards,

Chris

there are all gr8 themes in last 2 collections... if u r on miui thn check it out

exams were fine.. thnx for concern... :)