kernel sources.

Guest modacool

Guest modacool

I was reading the ZTE website support, and found there is a link to their eclair kernel.

Is that what we're using on the CM7 ROMS?

If so, what's the problem with overclocking it?

Regards

Guest kallt_kaffe
I was reading the ZTE website support, and found there is a link to their eclair kernel.

Is that what we're using on the CM7 ROMS?

If so, what's the problem with overclocking it?

Regards

Those sources cannot even be used with Android 2.1 and the ZTE Light/V9. If they would have contained the V9 specific parts (which they do not) then we propably could have got the Blade 2.6.32 sources up and running with the V9. Both I and TomG has successfully booted a Light with a modified version of the Blade sources and I believe Tom has come further than I have but last I heard there were still vital stuff missing like charging.

Guest modacool
Those sources cannot even be used with Android 2.1 and the ZTE Light/V9. If they would have contained the V9 specific parts (which they do not) then we propably could have got the Blade 2.6.32 sources up and running with the V9. Both I and TomG has successfully booted a Light with a modified version of the Blade sources and I believe Tom has come further than I have but last I heard there were still vital stuff missing like charging.

thanks kallt.

So basically ZTE has pusblished incorrect sources (the same as they initially did with the blade) , right?

We need to put some pressure on the to publish the correct sources?