• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

Micco

Micco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Sorry mate it's not something you flash; download it to your PC, unzip it and there's icons in there you can use for dock shortcuts and stuff within Launcher Pro.

Hope this helps.

Only for launcher pro? not for original launcher?

Where do i find those files that should overwrite?

Thank you.

TheManicGibbon

TheManicGibbon

Diehard

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, Nexus S, Nexus 7
  • Twitter:@JGMSoftware

Only for launcher pro? not for original launcher?

Where do i find those files that should overwrite?

Thank you.

I only use Launcher Pro; they will probably work in other third party launchers too. The stock launcher is not customisable at all apart from the wallpaper.

For Launcher Pro (other launchers will likely be similar);

For dock shortcut: long press on shortcut > Change icon > Custom Icon > Select the icon from your SD Card using the Gallery app, or other file explorer.

For homescreen shortcut: long press on homescreen > Shortcut > Applications > [APP] > Touch the icon to change is as above, through Gallery or other file explorer.

Hope this helps.

OziiX

OziiX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:LG Eigen GM735
How am I going to install this?

Oops. I found my answer. Sorry for the noob question.

Edited by OziiX, 26 August 2011 - 05:40 PM.

schiz0phrenia

schiz0phrenia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:U8800
Hi TheManicGibbon,

There is a theme like Cyanogen but it has a wireless problem. When I want to enter wireless options, it resets instantly. Can you fix it?
Cyanogen's link here: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1116779

I wanna ask one more question. Can I install your theme without Gingerbread settings? If I can do this, please tell me your way. Gingerbread settings don't let me change the 2G-3G options.

Edited by schiz0phrenia, 29 August 2011 - 01:42 PM.

TheManicGibbon

TheManicGibbon

Diehard

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Hi TheManicGibbon,

There is a theme like Cyanogen but it has a wireless problem. When I want to enter wireless options, it resets instantly. Can you fix it?
Cyanogen's link here: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1116779

I wanna ask one more question. Can I install your theme without Gingerbread settings? If I can do this, please tell me your way. Gingerbread settings don't let me change the 2G-3G options.

If you mean using the power control widget, it's probably an issue with that itself. Does it work fine in Wireless and Networks Settings?

Sure, just delete Settings.apk from my theme file before you flash it. Or, if you've already flashed it, replace it with the apk from your ROM. Get back to me if you don't know how to do this.

Hope this helps :)

schiz0phrenia

schiz0phrenia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

If you mean using the power control widget, it's probably an issue with that itself. Does it work fine in Wireless and Networks Settings?

Sure, just delete Settings.apk from my theme file before you flash it. Or, if you've already flashed it, replace it with the apk from your ROM. Get back to me if you don't know how to do this.

I mean Wi-Fi settings in Wireless & network settings menu, not power control widget. When I trying to turn on WiFi from preferences it goes to reboot. This theme have same problems, you can look at comments. If you using Cyanogen Theme, Using only 2G networks options is a problem too. I can select this option but when I restart my phone It's goes to unselect <_< Is these fixable problems?

I've already flashed your theme and didn't get a backup. How can I replace it?

TheManicGibbon

TheManicGibbon

Diehard

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

I mean Wi-Fi settings in Wireless & network settings menu, not power control widget. When I trying to turn on WiFi from preferences it goes to reboot. This theme have same problems, you can look at comments. If you using Cyanogen Theme, Using only 2G networks options is a problem too. I can select this option but when I restart my phone It's goes to unselect <_< Is these fixable problems?

I've already flashed your theme and didn't get a backup. How can I replace it?

Sorry for the slow reply. Take Settings.apk from system/app from the ROM ZIP that you downloaded from MoDaCo. Use a program such as 7-Zip to do this. Next, replace the Settings.apk from my theme with the one you just took from the ROM, and then flash this new file.

Hope this helps, get back to me if that's too vague or you have any other problems.

schiz0phrenia

schiz0phrenia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Sorry for the slow reply. Take Settings.apk from system/app from the ROM ZIP that you downloaded from MoDaCo. Use a program such as 7-Zip to do this. Next, replace the Settings.apk from my theme with the one you just took from the ROM, and then flash this new file.

Hope this helps, get back to me if that's too vague or you have any other problems.

Don't worry mate :)

I tried all your ways but I can't solve the restart problem in cyanogen style theme. I guess It's not interested with settings.apk file. So sorry for distracting you...

PJ77

PJ77

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ideos X5 (U8800)
is it possible to apply these theme (icon pack) with lastes MIUI rom?

TheManicGibbon

TheManicGibbon

Diehard

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

is it possible to apply these theme (icon pack) with lastes MIUI rom?

If you mean the Launcher Pro icon pack, this is simply a collection of PNG images that you assign to shortcuts or similar in a launcher of your choice. This means the pack is ROM independent and can be used on any ROM, or indeed any handset.

soundeluxe

soundeluxe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
this is very good. i wanna add old tv screen lock for stock rom like on miui rom? :) is it possible? i have to see screen of and lock app but not good! because i wanna when i push power button..

TheManicGibbon

TheManicGibbon

Diehard

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

this is very good. i wanna add old tv screen lock for stock rom like on miui rom? :) is it possible? i have to see screen of and lock app but not good! because i wanna when i push power button..

Hi, do you mean the CRT style animation for turning the screen on and off?

toto mc koko

toto mc koko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
good, but sorry for my rookie situation, how can i install this to my phone? ))

TheManicGibbon

TheManicGibbon

Diehard

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

good, but sorry for my rookie situation, how can i install this to my phone? ))

If you have ClockworkMod installed, just flash the theme.zip from the Install Zip menu in Clockwork, just as you would do to install a ROM. Do not wipe anything prior to installing the theme, just install the zip, and then reboot.

If you don't know how to do that, the excellent reference thread by That-Guy should contain what you need :)

Hope this helps.

TheManicGibbon

TheManicGibbon

Diehard

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
Hey guys, is anyone interested in having this updated? I reckon I could make it a bit more accurate and maybe come up with an ICS theme in the next week or so if there's interest for it. Anybody interested?

NeostarNeko

NeostarNeko

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Devices:Huawei U8800
  • Twitter:@NeostarNeko
Yeah I wouldn't mind, will be great if you could do it for the stock 2.3 rom

Also any chance of something for ADW Launcher

Posted Image
..:: Huawei U8800 ::..
..:: Recovery: CWM-based Recovery 5.0.2.7 ::..
..:: Rom:
Android 2.3.5 - Stock (rooted) ::..
..:: Kernel:
2.6.35.7 :: Partitions: Stock ::..
..:: Google+ :: Grab Free Space in the Clouds!! ::..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users