[help] i deleted Ferrai GT folder

I deleted the folder of this game on My Storage\Program Files\Ferrari GT\Gameloft\Ferrari GT. Can i copy this from another i920 to mine? if it ok please give me this thank so much.

Thank u i'll try soon. ;)

this in't the game stock in i920 rom. i can't use g-senso on this game T_T but thank for help...........

I'm in Vietnam and can't use verizon wireless, i must unlock and use another wireless, so i can't use the base rom of verizon. can you zip the folder My Storage\Program Files\Ferrari GT\Gameloft\Ferrari GT for me. I hope this work.

thank again.

Edited by VNN

Guest nickmo20
Thank u i'll try soon. ;)

this in't the game stock in i920 rom. i can't use g-senso on this game T_T but thank for help...........

I'm in Vietnam and can't use verizon wireless, i must unlock and use another wireless, so i can't use the base rom of verizon. can you zip the folder My Storage\Program Files\Ferrari GT\Gameloft\Ferrari GT for me. I hope this work.

thank again.

This new one has G-Sensor... just took a bit to locate the proper file/folder. I recently swapped XP Pro for 7 Pro and relocating files didn't work so well.... but this should be what you need