General Chat

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Cyberman_NI

i have no luck with cam on miui gb, wont catch picture at the lowest resolution,,to bad.but who care becaouse rom work like beast. i tink when official relase gb come i stay on trip miui gb...

When the SE x10 GB is finally realised it will make it easy for a dev like trip to make a fully featured rom because he'll have all the system files needed. Only trip's will be much much faster than the usual SE bloatware. Fingers crossed we'll see it before Ice Cream Sandwich comes out! (Never buying another Sony product as long as I live) :rolleyes:

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest mt2jjj

When the SE x10 GB is finally realised it will make it easy for a dev like trip to make a fully featured rom because he'll have all the system files needed. Only trip's will be much much faster than the usual SE bloatware. Fingers crossed we'll see it before Ice Cream comes out! (Never buying another Sony product as long as I live) :rolleyes:

i know, he wait that, i blw he is now concentrated to other things like full stability and speed of rom, he won to make it perfect. and i think that SE mess things with official gb rom(rummors i hear).my last money gone for xperia, well thanks people like trip to make that our money are not spented for nothing, the orginal 2.1 rom was suck and not worth that coins.

Guest gogogu

I LIKE CHEEEEEEESE!!!!!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Errrrr... just looked at my status and I have a -2 reputation, how do you find out what people didn't like that I have said?

(just so I know how to push peoples buttons)

Edited by gogogu

Guest mt2jjj

I LIKE CHEEEEEEESE!!!!!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Errrrr... just looked at my status and I have a -2 reputation, how do you find out what people didn't like that I have said?

(just so I know how to push peoples buttons)

dont worry about that, the peoples are different and always have one that dont like something what you write or you think, that is normal, i have -1 reputation but i make less of 20 posts...

Guest PhrozenFear

He's working on them. He just updated his MiUI Froyo to 1.8.0, so things are progressing.

As for not working cam, that's a known GB issue with the X10.

So today, out here in southern Alberta Canada, eh ?, it's about 15ºC, cloudy and rainy, and just plain miserable outside. BUT ! I have my X10, which works like a dream at the moment - I'm gonna do a backup and try IRIS Froyo again, since for some reason, upon install, I get bootloop issues, but that's neither here nor there. If it doesn't work, well, that's what XRecovery is for, right ? =)

Have a good day, folks.