General Chat

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hi!

Tought that it would be handy to have an topic where we all can chat with each other without going offtopic. So if anyone has to say something lets post it in here to keep the topics a bit more clean and usefull to read for someone who is looking for some info about an rom.

I'm a little bored so lets have some talk about things :blink:

I will post anything related to upcoming events/releases/updates/themes in here so if you want to know anything about a new release or theme or whatever post it here and not in the other topics. If anyone has a question for me then post it here in the other topics i will not respond to any questions.

Anyone online who is also bored??

Upcoming:

TM-I

date: T.B.A.

Guest Evynnstarr

I am.

Your TM-I screenshots look really good and cool. You may not see this since you might have me on ignore. :rolleyes:

Guest ID10T

I am.

Your TM-I screenshots look really good and cool. You may not see this since you might have me on ignore. :rolleyes:

why would he ignore you he loves you, maybe

Guest TripNRaVeR

Honestly she is on my ignore list. I'm done with all fighting crap. If anyone wants to solve problems they can send PM, i dont want that in my topics anymore. Guess that almos everyone thinks the same about it.. it just dont belong in a topic.

Problems -> pm

Bugs -> topic

No updates tonight, otherwise i wont be bored dont you think? :P heheh

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest jpminou

Which things that u can tweak more after the official gb update come,other than the camera?

Edited by jpminou

Guest TripNRaVeR

Not much, cause thats what i'm doing now. Rebuilding rom, restyling the rom. Tweak it completely remove all bugs etc. Would be strange if an semc rom is more tweaked then a custom rom right? :P

Guest jpminou

Not much, cause thats what i'm doing now. Rebuilding rom, restyling the rom. Tweak it completely remove all bugs etc. Would be strange if an semc rom is more tweaked then a custom rom right? :P

but maybe they learn some tricks from you ;)

Guest ID10T

@Evnnstarr

decir que lo siento niña

Trip, well, ?I really like the suspense you give. lots of unexpected zips for x10. i was getting really excited when laser was on to. something about actual bootloader access. damn that would have been real nice. do you know if its possible w/o SE, or is SE always gonna have restriction. would be a real ROM, right? i am curious about this and just bore as yuo are?

Guest Evynnstarr

@Evnnstarr

decir que lo siento niña

Trip, well, ?I really like the suspense you give. lots of unexpected zips for x10. i was getting really excited when laser was on to. something about actual bootloader access. damn that would have been real nice. do you know if its possible w/o SE, or is SE always gonna have restriction. would be a real ROM, right? i am curious about this and just bore as yuo are?

Ninguna manera! Para que?

I come here for the ROM, Ignored or not, won't make a difference unlike for some people :)

Guest jpminou

Time for sleeping 5 AM LOL

Have a nice weekend Trip

hope tomorrow some people will grow up +1 day :D

Edited by jpminou

Guest ID10T

I come here for the ROM, Ignored or not, won't make a difference unlike for some people :)

bueno

i understand.

Guest Drax01

When You finsh with the Miui rom can all of the fix's be ported to CyanogenMod 7 Gingerbread! v0.71 - CM7-Nightly 87 ? or is Miui totaly dif?

just though I ask am board to LOL :rolleyes:

Guest cjsabaki

Posting this again if anybody wants to play with it....Mchat app from Miui Android, Millet studios...MIUI Phone guys soon!! Lets you sms, send pics, drawing whatever, translated by MA guys!! Can be fun!! My Miliao contact # is 4039087

http://miuiandroid.com/miliao

Best regards,

Chris

P.S.... They have a nice Miui compass app on MA site too!!!!

http://miuiandroid.com/

Miliao mchat thread on MA...

http://forums.miuian...ion-and-support

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest dashkura

Excellent idea this topic :)

I'm new with MIUI and I want to know the base for create or custom a theme.

If anybody have a tutorial or other explication, thanks a lot :)

Trip you're a AWESOME WARRIOR for doing this work alone on all your rom and I want to thank you a lot for extended the life of all X10 with excellent rom

Guest Wolfbreak

biggrin.gif Why did Trip ignored you, what happened?

Guest mt2jjj

i have no luck with cam on miui gb, wont catch picture at the lowest resolution,,to bad.but who care becaouse rom work like beast. i tink when official relase gb come i stay on trip miui gb...