[Q] how to increase touchscreen sensitivity?

Guest arif set

Guest RohitK

i´ve notice that touch is a bit strange when it´s charging... there is a calibrator app

Yes. When charging the phone, the sensitivity increases but not sure how to increase it the other time.

Guest superdupersianz

Ignore this if this does not answer your question. Just to voice out my opinion.

I noticed that the sensitivity in Froyo beta are not so accurate and smooth. For example, I tried using Autodesk SketchBook Mobile and from my experience, it was still laggy(probably due to software compatibility and RAM availability), but some times the line strokes will come from the top of the screen even I was sketching on the bottom of the screen. It seems to be that there are some issue with the sensitivity and the touch screen thing. Hope that the dev team will improve on it on the upcoming beta.

Guest arif set

Ignore this if this does not answer your question. Just to voice out my opinion.

I noticed that the sensitivity in Froyo beta are not so accurate and smooth. For example, I tried using Autodesk SketchBook Mobile and from my experience, it was still laggy(probably due to software compatibility and RAM availability), but some times the line strokes will come from the top of the screen even I was sketching on the bottom of the screen. It seems to be that there are some issue with the sensitivity and the touch screen thing. Hope that the dev team will improve on it on the upcoming beta.

see this liquid forum i've found in this forum a script to increase sensitivity.. maybe we can use it in our o2..

Edited by arif set

• 4 months later...