Streak for showing off photos?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

chrism_scotland

chrism_scotland

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Ive been a long time follower of the Streak but never picked one up, I'm looking for something that I can use to browse the web, play music / video and show off my photographs and I was wondering if people have found the 5" screen to be big enough for this purpose on the Streak?

I would like something newer (Particularly looking at Galaxy note!) but I've been offered a 3 month old Streak at a really good price and its kind of an extra to my phone at the moment rather than a replacement.

trhildebrand96

trhildebrand96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:Dell Streak (AT&T)

Ive been a long time follower of the Streak but never picked one up, I'm looking for something that I can use to browse the web, play music / video and show off my photographs and I was wondering if people have found the 5" screen to be big enough for this purpose on the Streak?

I would like something newer (Particularly looking at Galaxy note!) but I've been offered a 3 month old Streak at a really good price and its kind of an extra to my phone at the moment rather than a replacement.

For a quick demonstration, the speaker and display are excellent and the flash support is good. If you can get it cheap, this makes a good demonstrator of photos.

chrism_scotland

chrism_scotland

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks for the response

marvin02

marvin02

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Devices:Streak, Inspire, Vizio Tablet
If you want something that will fit in your pocket (well, some pockets) the Streak is great. If you don't care that the device is a bit larger and don't need cellular connectivity there are some nice small tablets out there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users