Streak for showing off photos?

Guest chrism_scotland

Guest chrism_scotland

Ive been a long time follower of the Streak but never picked one up, I'm looking for something that I can use to browse the web, play music / video and show off my photographs and I was wondering if people have found the 5" screen to be big enough for this purpose on the Streak?

I would like something newer (Particularly looking at Galaxy note!) but I've been offered a 3 month old Streak at a really good price and its kind of an extra to my phone at the moment rather than a replacement.

Guest trhildebrand96

Ive been a long time follower of the Streak but never picked one up, I'm looking for something that I can use to browse the web, play music / video and show off my photographs and I was wondering if people have found the 5" screen to be big enough for this purpose on the Streak?

I would like something newer (Particularly looking at Galaxy note!) but I've been offered a 3 month old Streak at a really good price and its kind of an extra to my phone at the moment rather than a replacement.

For a quick demonstration, the speaker and display are excellent and the flash support is good. If you can get it cheap, this makes a good demonstrator of photos.

Guest marvin02

If you want something that will fit in your pocket (well, some pockets) the Streak is great. If you don't care that the device is a bit larger and don't need cellular connectivity there are some nice small tablets out there.