[STOPPED] CyanogenMod Beta2 Omnia 2 (updated: 04.05.2012)

Guest voyteckst

Guest jingang

Andy, relax. To let that kind of people to go, simply to ignore him, let his post drown

Or maybe even omitting the offensive words by time you quote

In fact, I can almost smell his reason for such a strong push of bootlogo editing - stealing credit from the dev team and showing off at the Chinese sites.

Not far he can go without much knowledge in code compiling

you are s*** and rubbish and fool,just know biting othersyou donot have right to say others should do 。badword youmad.gif Edited by jingang

Guest jingang

I can only say that I am really very disappointed in you, and don't trying to challenge people's bottom line.

you and job21 are two dogs ,just know biting others

you donot have right to say others should do,you two are s***,badword youmad.gif

Guest voyteckst

you and job21 are two dogs ,just know biting others

you donot have right to say others should do,you two are s***,badword youmad.gif

Please stop. They're helping more than You other people.

And I wrote already what You should do to change bootlogo. just start learning. There is no easy way to go.

Guest nikkotsoi

And I wrote already what You should do to change bootlogo. just start learning. There is no easy way to go.

why the hell he is still quoting the posts 20days ago ?:blink:

Guest Fishkal

Hey guys. I have a couple of qustions.

I realised that only 127 MB of ram is available on Android, and only about 35 MB is free. So, i googled up a litle and find out that about 100 mb of RAM in omnia is reserved for FM Radio, camera, graphics. (some people say that 64 mb is reservd for fm radio).

I am wondering, could I somehow incrase available ram in Android? Would lower pagepool in WM help? Is there a way to release this 64 MB reserved for FM radio, I don't use it at all, and android wold be much faster with 64 mb more ram

Thanks

Guest jingang

ALRIGHT,because for hd2 and i5700and u880and other phones,there are ways to change bootlogo,why for i8000?no one is able to do it?is it so noteasy?i wonot ask for changing

bootlogo,why for other rom devlepment forum,change bootlogo is not a so question,for i8000,why are there so many dogs,just biting others and donot know how change bootlogo?why ?mad.gif

Edited by jingang

ALRIGHT,because for hd2 and i5700and u880and other phones,there are ways to change bootlogo,why for i8000?no one is able to do it?is it so noteasy?i wonot ask for changing

bootlogo,why for other rom devlepment forum,change bootlogo is not a so question,for i8000,why are there so many dogs,just biting others and donot know how change bootlogo?why ?mad.gif

because dev team focus on making a stable rom first and then, (maybe) will provide the way to change a boot logo or another thing for us ...

and rather than keep saying about "dogs" word (you just embarrass yourself...), why don't you keep silent and wait for good news from dev team?

::no offence..::

Guest davixin

Hi friends! wifi not connecting.

Added WPA2 network. ...Obtaining IP address....Disconnected....Scanning....

After Turning off Wifi and turning on...Scanning (Network - Out of range)

I've tried:

19. Problems with hidden access points #3313 #3322 #3335

and not working...Why?

Guest rmichalko

Just a hint:

Since I installed Watchdog and running it in background letting it check CPU consumption every now and then, my OMNIA II runs much more stable. No SOD since then and only one restart.

Also battery consumption is reduced. Over night with all communcation devices switched off (flight mode), battery went down from 97% to only 95%! This is really a big improvement.

Mizar, which Watchdog you mean - Watchdog Task Manager / Lite ?

Guest synescu

Get a class 10 card and install it there.

Its easier, faster and more reliable.

Hi I was thinking to buy a microSD class 10 and please i' want to know : when you press the phone dialer launcher or settings have the same delay of 2-3 seconds until open (maybe it's just my case 6 class sd the same in my storage) or is something more decent?

Edited by synescu

Guest marios32

Hi I was thinking to buy a microSD class 10 and please i' want to know : when you press the phone launcher or settings have the same delay of 2-3 seconds until open (maybe it's just my case 6 class sd the same in my storage) or is something more decent?

Yes it is.

It's already been said.

The phone loading time("In every way") is noticeably faster than a class 4 card or mystorage(the are almost the same)

Compared to a class 6, i don't know how much but you will notice the difference.

Edited by marios32

Guest ray1234

I am wondering, could I somehow incrase available ram in Android? Would lower pagepool in WM help? Is there a way to release this 64 MB reserved for FM radio, I don't use it at all, and android wold be much faster with 64 mb more ram

The 64m for radio refers to the phone reception radio, not FM radio. You need the phone to function, right?

Guest Fishkal

The 64m for radio refers to the phone reception radio, not FM radio. You need the phone to function, right?

I knew that there was a catch, of course that fm radio don't need that much memory. Thanks.

Guest nikkotsoi

Some NAND version for easy flesh soon? No pushing...just asking, im with u guys from 1st day of your work! Thank you!

i think it is not for nand now

maybe at least new camera driver come out first

Guest jingang

because dev team focus on making a stable rom first and then, (maybe) will provide the way to change a boot logo or another thing for us ...

and rather than keep saying about "dogs" word (you just embarrass yourself...), why don't you keep silent and wait for good news from dev team?

::no offence..::

thanks man,really thanks。i will be quite

Be more professional, even you're in Internet.

Why you keep insisting to change the LOGO?

The only thing can explain to this is: You tried to change the logo to your own one and pretend it's your work, then post into other China website to gain the credit.

What's the point by doing this? Even you can cheat the whole world but not yourself.

Just a 2cents of my views.tongue.gif

Guest erikcas

Didn't know some small kids entered the topic barking around who can let the dog out.

@Speedfrog, can you please urge these persons to quit this and/or come back on topic?

Guest alabama20

longsin,you once answered my question,so i donot want to say bad word to you ,but if you are saying bad word to me ,i will say you are what?you have right to order others?do you think you are usa,others are irak?you are a man not a dogmad.gif

Stop asking about the bootlogo. If you don't know how to change it yourself then wait and don't say to others who were where and helped out a lot of people from troubles that they're dogs.

Best wishes,

alabama20

Edited by alabama20

Guest aafi-rocks

Request to Admin, Please lock this thread until any further news from Dev.

This had occurred earlier on the previous threads and eventually the argument entered into racism and what not..! better we lock this thread.

For any installation issues and how to's we do have dedicated threads, or new threads can be created for any other issues.

**Peace**

Guest erikcas
Request to Admin, Please lock this thread until any further news from Dev.

This had occurred earlier on the previous threads and eventually the argument entered into racism and what not..! better we lock this thread.

For any installation issues and how to's we do have dedicated threads, or new threads can be created for any other issues.

**Peace**

Use report button under posts you dislike. So did I. No need to lock the thread. The posters in question must be corrected or (periodically) be banned to cool down

Edited by erikcas