1. download the ubuntu iso and burn as cd
2. Boot up the computer with the CD using the Try mode (live CD)
3. Use a card reader to read my micro sd card
4. system> administration > GParted Partition Editor
5.Find my sd card driver on the right top corner
6. Delete all partition of the sd card (there is normally two partition in the sd card if you installed froyo beta 1 before with the installer)
7. Create a new partiton by right click > new> fat 32> enter the size of your sd card - 1000MB >"disk0"
8. create another partition by right click > new>ext4> size 1000mb>label "disk"
9. click the "tick" above and wait for the computer to finish
10. Go to desktop , click "examples" > find ur downloaded froyo beta2 zip
11. extract all the files inside on the desktop
12. click applications>accessories>terminal
13. type in cd Desktop
14. type in "sudo tar zxvf ext4.tar.gz -C /media/disk "
15. wait until process finished
16.check from the explorer to see if there are files copied into "disk" that is ur sd card
17. plugin the sd card back to ur phone
18. copy haret.exe +startup.txt+zimage into my storage
19. edit the startup.txt to mmcblk0p2
20. Start haret!!
(for me the first boot is failed, but 2nd boot is success , maybe same to you