[STOPPED] CyanogenMod Beta2 Omnia 2 (updated: 04.05.2012)

Guest voyteckst

Guest Rapid81

When I use your settings then my Impossible Game won't even be near your performance. It sure is alot faster then without ChainFire 3D v3.3 but not even close to the speed you have.

Would there be anything special about your installation?

EDIT: Never knew about the double speed option! Now it is just as fast as you got!

What...?

I never set things like that.

Hi guys!

I'm trying to install beta3 on my storage with no or little sucess... I'm going to try to delete my extended partition destroying the hidden partition, as the Step-by-Step recommends...

But, I have two questions:

1) What the heck is on the hidden partition? And which the heck is it's file system?

2) Deleting the partition system will make my WinMo system unoperable? Can I still use the WinMo if I delete the extended partition?

Thanks!

Pessoa

Guest shoarmabakpao

What...?

I never set things like that.

So how come your game ran as quick as it should run on an very fast android phone?

I had to enable the double speed option in the game to make it almost run as quick as you have it!

Guest Rapid81

So how come your game ran as quick as it should run on an very fast android phone?

I had to enable the double speed option in the game to make it almost run as quick as you have it!

I installed the 1.3, not even set anything to it in Chainfire3D (except the default Qualcomm plugin) and it runs how you saw it.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Rapid81

Hi Rapid!

Are you checking modaco with pfc together too like me?! :D:D

Of course.

Természetesen. Az egyik országos, a másik nemzetközi. Más-más embereket lehet elérni. :)

Guest Tan Loc Nguyen

Hello,

I tried Gen.Y DualBOOT but it did not work in both methods (SD card & My storage). Anyone successful or any suggestion?

Thank the DEV team for your great effort!

EDIT:

RapidBoot (to O2Droid) works fine on my phone.

http://windows.modaco.com/topic/330758-rapidboot-to-o2droid-updated-to-v11/

Edited by Tan Loc Nguyen

Guest voyteckst

I tested the new kernel, the current find a problem that does not automatically rotate the screen to normal

Please don't complain on self compiled stuff here.

It's becauseYou do not have newest sensors library. It will be published today or tommorrow.

Guest lzq55555

Please don't complain on self compiled stuff here.

It's becauseYou do not have newest sensors library. It will be published today or tommorrow.

I am sorry ,I don't know ,good news,thanks! I will wait ......

sorry but where is tnw new stuff to test? checked all the post but is hard to find someting in 120+ pages. o2droid ..... is stillfrozen @ 18-10. I would like to test and give feedback if possibile.

Ty in advance and sorry if already asked / aswred.

Guest s jithu

which phone part is best so far for omnia i8000 / 8gb my problem is my phone always on flight mode and dosent come to phone network i tried a lot trick but unable im using nxxjj1

Edited by s jithu

Guest erikcas

Can someBody Tell Which Phone Part is Best I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH NETWORK MY PHONE IS ALWAYS ON FLIGHT MODE WHEN I WANTED TO SWITCH TO PHONE NOTHING HAPPEN CAN SOME BODY HELP ME PLEASE IM USING LATEST NXXJJ1

Could you please edit your post and re-type with caps-lock off?

Guest voyteckst

is there a way to fix the incoming call lag?

It probably should be done in android. But I don't think configuration helps. It's rather matter of digging int othe android code.

Guest s jithu

which phone part is best so far for omnia i8000 / 8gb my problem is my phone always on flight mode and dosent come to phone network i tried a lot trick but unable im using nxxjj1