Photo

[ROM] Nocturnal_1.2.1r1| Experimentally Tweaked|Nocturnal1.3.5REVOLUTION****ADDED****

* * * * - 3 votes

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

mt2jjj

mt2jjj

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:everything about; phones, cameras, android OS, computers(expert;-))
  • Devices:I9100
sammyjc89
edit: u are in right, its not nice steal work from others and say like its own.

Edited by mt2jjj, 22 October 2011 - 01:43 AM.

"Yet even that enemy of God and man had friends and associates in his desolation; I am alone."

sammyjc89

sammyjc89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Devices:X10i,Nexus S,Sensation

sammyjc89 you don't have a luck,they ban you from xda,and all time stealing your work. not nice

And thats supposed to mean what. Not all time they steal my work as most have asked but seems now I have been barred vmcms goes and takes my work and claims it as his own. Scum is what they are. There is a reason I have only released this Rom is because I don't use someone else's creation. I have asked before but then thought no. It's there work not mine. I will be a real developer and make my own so I got achotjan to teach me source code and built my own CM Rom and now am just fixing all the bugs. But to take someone else's work without there permission and then claim it as your own is wrong. That's like me taking trips ROM and the change a few apps and then say I made most of it. He would go mad. I haven't gone mad as I have learned from my mistakes now but I will go through the proper procedures and I will talk to him about it and then if he want to be abusive about it then I will just report him make sure the the Rom is pulled from his thread and his thread closed and make sure he is to not steal again. I think it is completely out of order using someone else hard work and claiming it as there own.

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk

vmcms

vmcms

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:x10

And thats supposed to mean what. Not all time they steal my work as most have asked but seems now I have been barred vmcms goes and takes my work and claims it as his own. Scum is what they are. There is a reason I have only released this Rom is because I don't use someone else's creation. I have asked before but then thought no. It's there work not mine. I will be a real developer and make my own so I got achotjan to teach me source code and built my own CM Rom and now am just fixing all the bugs. But to take someone else's work without there permission and then claim it as your own is wrong. That's like me taking trips ROM and the change a few apps and then say I made most of it. He would go mad. I haven't gone mad as I have learned from my mistakes now but I will go through the proper procedures and I will talk to him about it and then if he want to be abusive about it then I will just report him make sure the the Rom is pulled from his thread and his thread closed and make sure he is to not steal again. I think it is completely out of order using someone else hard work and claiming it as there own.

a look at my Rom that is totally different from yours ... I will does not take me wrong ....
robei anything your not ...
tweks, are my things and some more ...
I am grateful to you for the keyboard and only ...
a look at my Rom and see the difference ...
it was not I who brought you out of xda ....

Edited by vmcms, 22 October 2011 - 01:40 AM.

sammyjc89

sammyjc89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

a look at my Rom that is totally different from yours ... I will does not take me wrong ....
robei anything your not ...
tweks, are my things and some more ...
I am grateful to you for the keyboard and only ...
a look at my Rom and see the difference ...
I'm sorry it was not I who brought you out of xda ....

Right, I have evidence that you are using my tweaks and my ROM. I have put files in places where the normally wouldnt be and I named Tweaks to what I chose. I have already looked at your (MY) ROM and have gone through evvery last inch of it. And suprise suprise. I found all my tweaks and the files that are useless to the ROM in the ROM you so called made. Well I am back at xda in a month and I will be taking your so called rom you made and my rom to the moderators committee who will just look at the MD5 SUMS and see that the ROM is indeed mine. Also they will look at the two ROMs side by side with the files that I ahve given them that shouldnt be in there. Also I have made a video of me downloading my ROM and your ROM at the ssame time and opened them next to the stock ROM pointing out the files I added. The date of your thread and the date of mine prove that the ROM you are using is indeed my ROM. I am more than happy to get the moderators now and show them over gtalk video and provve that this is mine.

the rules here are similar but cant find them

12. Using the work of others.

If you are developing something that is based on the work of another Member, you MUST first seek their permission, and you must give credit to the member whose work you used. If a dispute occurs about who developed / created a piece of work, first try to settle the matter by private message and NOT in open forum. If this fails then you may contact a moderator with clear evidence that the work was created by you.

Convincing evidence will result in copied work being removed. If there is no clear evidence you created the work then in the spirit of sharing all work will remain posted on the forums.

These rules apply to all software posted on XDA unless that software comes with a license that waives these rules.

Edited by sammyjc89, 22 October 2011 - 02:14 AM.

vmcms

vmcms

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Right, I have evidence that you are using my tweaks and my ROM. I have put files in places where the normally wouldnt be and I named Tweaks to what I chose. I have already looked at your (MY) ROM and have gone through evvery last inch of it. And suprise suprise. I found all my tweaks and the files that are useless to the ROM in the ROM you so called made. Well I am back at xda in a month and I will be taking your so called rom you made and my rom to the moderators committee who will just look at the MD5 SUMS and see that the ROM is indeed mine. Also they will look at the two ROMs side by side with the files that I ahve given them that shouldnt be in there. Also I have made a video of me downloading my ROM and your ROM at the ssame time and opened them next to the stock ROM pointing out the files I added. The date of your thread and the date of mine prove that the ROM you are using is indeed my ROM. I am more than happy to get the moderators now and show them over gtalk video and provve that this is mine.

the rules here are similar but cant find them

12. Using the work of others.

If you are developing something that is based on the work of another Member, you MUST first seek their permission, and you must give credit to the member whose work you used. If a dispute occurs about who developed / created a piece of work, first try to settle the matter by private message and NOT in open forum. If this fails then you may contact a moderator with clear evidence that the work was created by you.

Convincing evidence will result in copied work being removed. If there is no clear evidence you created the work then in the spirit of sharing all work will remain posted on the forums.

These rules apply to all software posted on XDA unless that software comes with a license that waives these rules.

Friend do not want to create a dilemma about it, I'll write my work and then putting them back ... continue with your good work great ... I adimiro

jianlin

jianlin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Friend do not want to create a dilemma about it, I'll write my work and then putting them back ... continue with your good work great ... I adimiro

1.4.0 rom?

Kinglion3494

Kinglion3494

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Devices:Xperia X10
  • Twitter:@Lion3494
Sammy you were the first with it. You ported the facebook inside xperia first then posted here. I remember because I made a flashable zip of it. I told you the people on xda were horrible. I just miss how many people were on there. There's not a lot of people here

sammyjc89

sammyjc89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Sammy you were the first with it. You ported the facebook inside xperia first then posted here. I remember because I made a flashable zip of it. I told you the people on xda were horrible. I just miss how many people were on there. There's not a lot of people here

Well apparently I only ported the keyboard according to him. Look at his post. Just makes me sick the fact he only credited me for that. Then claims only some if the work was done for him not saying who or what. I have already contacted admin at xda and have passed the evidence on then I will be contacting the admin here. The permissions specifically say permission is need before using someone else's Rom and in sure they are the same here.

vmcms

vmcms

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
I rewrote friend Rom again .. and posted the "link" new ...
Thanks for the great work you and many others are doing ...
But I did not steal your Rom. I'm sorry for the inconvenience ...

silord

silord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Devices:Xperia X10i
best ROM till now :-)

thx for not stopping it !

greets
SI

Dark Nightmare

Dark Nightmare

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I won't be releasing anymore as vmcms has STOLEN my work. I have proof as well as there are files that are useless to that ROM. All he has done is changed a few apps and that is it. All the tweaks in there are mine and he has said only some of the work has been done. Well wrong all but the changed apps have been done by me. And the low thing is. He did it when I was barred from xda. BACKSTABBER. Had to wait coz he knew if I was there he would be reported and barred himself. I hate thieves

Can't wait to see what the new update brings...

Zack Wire

Zack Wire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
does the 1.3.5 version have those skull background on the settings screen?! i would love to see your rom in a fully stock theme.

but good work, the rom is smooth and responsive.

sammyjc89

sammyjc89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

does the 1.3.5 version have those skull background on the settings screen?! i would love to see your rom in a fully stock theme.

but good work, the rom is smooth and responsive.

Unfortunately for you.... Yes. I will not be removing them from my Rom.

Just so you guys know. I have my own website now.

www.nocturnal-roms.co.uk

So head over and I will be posting up my final releases there. There is also a forum where you can sign up and chat and discuss between each other and report bugs ect....

Thanks

jianlin

jianlin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Unfortunately for you.... Yes. I will not be removing them from my Rom.

Just so you guys know. I have my own website now.

www.nocturnal-roms.co.uk

So head over and I will be posting up my final releases there. There is also a forum where you can sign up and chat and discuss between each other and report bugs ect....

Thanks

when 1.4.0 release?

sammyjc89

sammyjc89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

when 1.4.0 release?

Will be up for testing soon. Just doing a major theme change to make it look ICS like.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

deathbreath

deathbreath

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:Xperia X10

Will be up for testing soon. Just doing a major theme change to make it look ICS like.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Great news! Looking forward to it
Cheers

Sent from my X10 using Tapatalk

Dark Nightmare

Dark Nightmare

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Here is the stock semc uexpres and framework for those who want the default background:

Default Backgrounds Uexpres.apk and framework-res.apk flashable zip via xrecovery

Edited by Dark Nightmare, 28 October 2011 - 07:33 AM.

silord

silord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Devices:Xperia X10i

cool thx !

1.3.5 no problems till now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users