[ROM] Nocturnal_1.2.1r1| Experimentally Tweaked|Nocturnal1.3.5REVOLUTION****ADDED****

Guest sammyjc89

Guest sammyjc89

[ROM]Nocturnal Series

ROMS NOW AT MY WEBSITE. All released roms will be added to that website. www.nocturnal-roms.co.uk

nocturnal_2_mini.jpg

Hi my fellow MODACO members:)

Here I bring to you my stock based ROM with some really cool features. This is my first ROM I have released here at MODACO but I have been working on a few for my own personal use but this I am mainly bringing out as I have everything working and that means good. I only brought this out as I noticed some could have Facebook working and some couldn't or they couldn't share or couldn't get the new timescape so I thought I would share what I believe to be a Nocturnal ROM.

Nocturnal? Reason being is I don't sleep at night:D Well....... I don't sleep at all:D Insomnia ia a right pain in the *beep*:P But I am always working on something either here at MODACO, XDA-DEVELOPERS or at a friends forum helping with fixing his ROMS and testing them for him. I will hopefully be bringing you a very special PORT so long as it all goes to PLAN. All I am going to say is 3D;) Some of you may already know what I am on about.

Download

Nocturnal 1.1.0r2

!!!!!PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR MY ROM!!!!!

Nocturnal_1.2.1r1.zip [4Shared.com]

[MediaFire.com]

Nocturnal_1.2.1r1.zip [sendFile.com]

Nocturnal 1.3.5REVOLUTION

I would like to intruduce my new Graphics Designer eddi666. The background and bootanimation is all down to him. All credits to eddi666 for the help. Thank you;)

Play with this ROM and let me know of any bugs. Also I will keep working on this ROM and be updating with cool new features now and again. Mainly it will be just tweaks and theme changes. There is no kernel installed in this ROM as I don't believe in giving what people may not be able to use. All kernels work with this ROM as I have been testing for a while myself well I use it everyday;) Have FUN:D:D:D

FEATURES

*Tweaked

*Facebook Inside Xperia 2 (By me)

*New Timescape (By me)

*New 2.3.4 Music (Credits to _smurf)

*New 2.3.4 swipe keyboard (Credits to _smurf for the idea)

*Changed status bar to full black

*Theme manager v2 (Credits to akila87)

*New calendar widget

*Arc setup wizard

*X_Loud

*Bravia Engine (Credits to Zdzihu)

*Stock SE Camera

*World clock widget

*Weather widget

*Timer widget

*Data monitor widget

*2.3.4 Home launcher

--------CHANGELOG---------

1.0.1r1

Initail release

1.0.5r1

Added init.d tweaks

*I|O Tweaks

*Kernel Tweaks

*MinMax Tweaks

*FRAG Tweaks

Added build.prop tweaks

*Experimental Picture rendering Tweak

*Faster Touch Response Tweak

*Video buffer tweak

*Keep home in memory tweak

and more I can't Remember right now

1.1.0r1

*Fixed keyboard FC in landscape

*SuperUser 3.0

*Added own bootanimation (Made by me:D)

*Re-Themed a bit

*Added Development tools

*Added spare parts app

*Re-Added Voice Dialler

*Re-Added Sound Recorder

1.1.0r2

*Changed Theme. Thanks to my new Designer eddi666;)

*Changed Bootanimation. Thanks to eddi666;)

*Added new tweaks

*Changed tweaks

*More I cant remember:p

1.2.1r1 Semi-Final****RELEASED****

*Added status bar widgets

*Changed theme slightly

*Power Saver App Added

*Fixed recovery¤

*Added new theme manager (thanks vmcms)

*Removed tweak

*Fixed GMail

*Added New 3.1.5 x10 optimized Market

*Added Post viewer for FaceBook

*Added DSP Manager

*Changed Camera UI

¤Might be fixed need testers

BUGS

Com.sonyericcson.capabilities FC

Xrecovery. Follow this link DooMLoRD's Thread

I would like to intruduce my new Graphics Designer eddi666. The background and bootanimation is all down to him. All credits to eddi666 for the help. Thank you;)

Play with this ROM and let me know of any bugs. Also I will keep working on this ROM and be updating with cool new features now and again. Mainly it will be just tweaks and theme changes. There is no kernel installed in this ROM as I don't believe in giving what people may not be able to use. All kernels work with this ROM as I have been testing for a while myself well I use it everyday;) Have FUN:D:D:D

FEATURES

*Tweaked

*New Timescape (By me)

*New calendar widget

*Arc setup wizard

*X_Loud

*Stock SE Camera

*World clock widget

*Weather widget

*Timer widget

*Data monitor widget

*2.3.4 Home launcher

1.0.1r1

Initail release

1.0.5r1

Added init.d tweaks

*I|O Tweaks

*Kernel Tweaks

*MinMax Tweaks

*FRAG Tweaks

Added build.prop tweaks

*Video buffer tweak

1.1.0r1

*SuperUser 3.0

*Re-Themed a bit

*Added Development tools

*Added spare parts app

*Re-Added Voice Dialler

*Re-Added Sound Recorder

1.1.0r2

*Added new tweaks

*Changed tweaks

1.2.1r1

*Changed theme slightly

*Power Saver App Added

*Fixed recovery¤

*Removed tweak

*Fixed GMail

*Added DSP Manager

*Changed Camera UI

1.3.5REVOLUTION****RELEASED****

*Some theme changes

*Some more ports from Xperia RAY**

*Added storefront app

*Few Speed optimizations

*New SEMCEmail app from Xperia RAY

*Added Flash Player

*Replaced current GMail with Stock GMail

*More I can't remember right nowtongue.gif

**Still more in Progress

1.4.0_REVOLUTION****SOON****

*More theme changes

*Added reboot option (Thanks to jianlinooi for the find, and credits to kantk20111 for the file)

*Edited more of my tweaks

*Added more tweaks????

*Removed some tweaks

*More apps from Xperia RAY????

*PLUS MORE........

BUGS

Xrecovery. Follow this link [url=

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1196808]DooMLoRD's Thread and scroll down to the bottom of the first post.

INSTALLATION

*Download the ROM from above

*Reboot into XRecovery

*Factory reset/Wipe DATA

*Wipe CACHE

*Go to advanced and Wipe DALVIK CACHE

*Wipe Battery STATS (Only if you are FULLY CHARGED)

*Go to "install custom zip"

*Then "Choose zip from sdcard"

*Scroll down to Nocturnal_1.X.XrX.zip and select yes

*When Installation complete reboot.

***IMP***LET THE PHONE TO REST FOR 5-10MINS AFTER YOU HAVE SETUP THROUGH SETUP WIZARD. IT WILL BE A BIT LAGGY AT FIRST BUT WILL SPEED UP IN TIME

Credits to all the great devs for making this all possible. (Z, J, Androxyde, Azuzu, Anantshri and my close friend who made me stay and keep up what I was doing Achotjan;))

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DISCLAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT MAY HAPPEN TO YOUR PHONE. FOLLOW THE INSRUCTIONS AND ALL WILL BE FINE. DO NOT BLAME ME FOR YOUR MISTAKES. YOU KNOW THE RISKS

nocturnal_xda.jpg

Edited by sammyjc89

Guest sammyjc89

I saw your work on xda my friend. Glad to see more people coming to modaco.

Well like I said I would release a ROM at somee point and at XDA it just seems there is hardly anyone who wants it so I thought I would put it up here as well as I know some people don't like XDA :( But its here now :D

well, what to say, welcome to modaco,, yes i follow your work on xda some time,, i love stock roms and definetly will try your rom.

cheers

mt2

I have been here for a while before I realized what someone was like and stopped coming here but now he is gone I am back. Hope you enjoy it. ;)

Guest Kinglion3494

Well like I said I would release a ROM at somee point and at XDA it just seems there is hardly anyone who wants it so I thought I would put it up here as well as I know some people don't like XDA But its here now

I have been here for a while before I realized what someone was like and stopped coming here but now he is gone I am back. Hope you enjoy it.

Lol. Good to have you back then. And yeah the people at xda just aren't right. They don't really try anything but still find ways to criticize it.

Guest sammyjc89

Welcome to modaco.

Haha. Thanks mate. Just been barred from xda because of these knobs that get rude and slate my work when I work for free and get nothing but abuse so I have officially moved here permanently. Expect to see some good roms and tweaks for you guys. Lets get this place alive again. Seems a bit dead round here. Where is everyone?

Guest sammyjc89

Welcome to modaco.

Haha. Thanks mate. Just been barred from xda because of these knobs that get rude and slate my work when I work for free and get nothing but abuse so I have officially moved here permanently. Expect to see some good roms and tweaks for you guys. Lets get this place alive again. Seems a bit dead round here. Where is everyone?

Guest motovation2010

Im glad to see you here i followed you on xda but i didnt have enough post to post anything on your page. I love this rom and was saddened when i read you were stopping development. Im glad to see you here up and running and look foward to the new updates that you have in store for us.

[ROM]Nocturnal Series

nocturnal_2_mini.jpg

Hi my fellow MODACO members:)

Here I bring to you my stock based ROM with some really cool features. This is my first ROM I have released here at MODACO but I have been working on a few for my own personal use but this I am mainly bringing out as I have everything working and that means good. I only brought this out as I noticed some could have Facebook working and some couldn't or they couldn't share or couldn't get the new timescape so I thought I would share what I believe to be a Nocturnal ROM.

Nocturnal? Reason being is I don't sleep at night:D Well....... I don't sleep at all:D Insomnia ia a right pain in the *beep*:P But I am always working on something either here at MODACO, XDA-DEVELOPERS or at a friends forum helping with fixing his ROMS and testing them for him. I will hopefully be bringing you a very special PORT so long as it all goes to PLAN. All I am going to say is 3D;) Some of you may already know what I am on about.

Download

Nocturnal 1.1.0r2

!!!!!PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR MY ROM!!!!!

Nocturnal_1.2.1r1.zip [4Shared.com]

SOON [MediaFire.com]

Nocturnal_1.2.1r1.zip [sendFile.com]

FEATURES

*Tweaked

*New Timescape (By me)

*New calendar widget

*Arc setup wizard

*X_Loud

*Stock SE Camera

*World clock widget

*Weather widget

*Timer widget

*Data monitor widget

*2.3.4 Home launcher

1.0.1r1

Initail release

1.0.5r1

Added init.d tweaks

*I|O Tweaks

*Kernel Tweaks

*MinMax Tweaks

*FRAG Tweaks

Added build.prop tweaks

*Video buffer tweak

1.1.0r1

*SuperUser 3.0

*Re-Themed a bit

*Added Development tools

*Added spare parts app

*Re-Added Voice Dialler

*Re-Added Sound Recorder

1.1.0r2

*Added new tweaks

*Changed tweaks

*Changed theme slightly

*Power Saver App Added

*Fixed recovery¤

*Removed tweak

*Fixed GMail

*Added DSP Manager

*Changed Camera UI

BUGS

Xrecovery. Follow this link DooMLoRD's Thread

FEATURES

*Tweaked

*New Timescape (By me)

*New calendar widget

*Arc setup wizard

*X_Loud

*Stock SE Camera

*World clock widget

*Weather widget

*Timer widget

*Data monitor widget

*2.3.4 Home launcher

1.0.1r1

Initail release

1.0.5r1

Added init.d tweaks

*I|O Tweaks

*Kernel Tweaks

*MinMax Tweaks

*FRAG Tweaks

Added build.prop tweaks

*Video buffer tweak

1.1.0r1

*SuperUser 3.0

*Re-Themed a bit

*Added Development tools

*Added spare parts app

*Re-Added Voice Dialler

*Re-Added Sound Recorder

1.1.0r2

*Added new tweaks

*Changed tweaks

*Changed theme slightly

*Power Saver App Added

*Fixed recovery¤

*Removed tweak

*Fixed GMail

*Added DSP Manager

*Changed Camera UI

BUGS

Xrecovery. Follow this link [url=

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1196808]DooMLoRD's Thread and scroll down to the bottom of the first post.

INSTALLATION

*Download the ROM from above

*Reboot into XRecovery

*Factory reset/Wipe DATA

*Wipe CACHE

*Go to advanced and Wipe DALVIK CACHE

*Wipe Battery STATS (Only if you are FULLY CHARGED)

*Go to "install custom zip"

*Then "Choose zip from sdcard"

*Scroll down to Nocturnal_1.X.XrX.zip and select yes

*When Installation complete reboot.

***IMP***LET THE PHONE TO REST FOR 5-10MINS AFTER YOU HAVE SETUP THROUGH SETUP WIZARD. IT WILL BE A BIT LAGGY AT FIRST BUT WILL SPEED UP IN TIME

Credits to all the great devs for making this all possible. (Z, J, Androxyde, Azuzu, Anantshri and my close friend who made me stay and keep up what I was doing Achotjan;))

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DISCLAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT MAY HAPPEN TO YOUR PHONE. FOLLOW THE INSRUCTIONS AND ALL WILL BE FINE. DO NOT BLAME ME FOR YOUR MISTAKES. YOU KNOW THE RISKS

nocturnal_xda.jpg

Guest sammyjc89

I will see what I can do. I have dine a couple of miui roms for myself so will see what I can do. I might as trip if I can carry on his ones as he has left our x10 community

Guest sammyjc89

Im glad to see you here i followed you on xda but i didnt have enough post to post anything on your page. I love this rom and was saddened when i read you were stopping development. Im glad to see you here up and running and look foward to the new updates that you have in store for us.

Are you from xda? Thanks for following my work. Highly appreciated. Don't worry I will still be carrying on my work just not there whether they fully ban me or not. I am still awaiting what they are going to do with me. I know it is going to he a ban but how long I don't know but people here FRON what I have seen support the devs. Well by the looks of it there are only a handful of members :) lol

Guest motovation2010

Are you from xda? Thanks for following my work. Highly appreciated. Don't worry I will still be carrying on my work just not there whether they fully ban me or not. I am still awaiting what they are going to do with me. I know it is going to he a ban but how long I don't know but people here FRON what I have seen support the devs. Well by the looks of it there are only a handful of members :) lol

Not anymorerolleyes.gif lol. no one really left to follow on xda . its all starting to look the same over there

Guest MuffinX

Hello,

I'm really happy to see you here!

The is very stable and I like it a lot but there ist one thing I missing, could you please add transparent apps or theme I would be very happy :>

Guest sammyjc89

Not anymorerolleyes.gif lol. no one really left to follow on xda . its all starting to look the same over there

Haha I know what you mean. And the mods there are getting a bit one sided at the moment. Not all of them. -Pilot- is sound but the others are a bit powder power mods. They have power and think they are better than everybody else. Thats one thing I respect -Pilot- for, is he is not like that. ok he is the one issueing my ban but that is because I have been given infractions by another mod and he just has to carry out his duties.

Hello,

I'm really happy to see you here!

The is very stable and I like it a lot but there ist one thing I missing, could you please add transparent apps or theme I would be very happy :>

The transparent theme no but the transparent apps yes. Give me some time and I will do that for you. Need to rest for now as my bi polar is going haywire. Reason im being barred from XDA heheh

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jianlin

Haha I know what you mean. And the mods there are getting a bit one sided at the moment. Not all of them. -Pilot- is sound but the others are a bit powder power mods. They have power and think they are better than everybody else. Thats one thing I respect -Pilot- for, is he is not like that. ok he is the one issueing my ban but that is because I have been given infractions by another mod and he just has to carry out his duties.

The transparent theme no but the transparent apps yes. Give me some time and I will do that for you. Need to rest for now as my bi polar is going haywire. Reason im being barred from XDA heheh

can u update ur rom here but not in xda?

Guest sammyjc89

can u update ur rom here but not in xda?

Will update soon. Been fully barred from xda now because i was called a thief and i retaliated. Will add links soon. Thankls

Guest sammyjc89
Is this the same rom you had in xda? My daily rom is yours great 1.3.5revolution.

I won't be releasing anymore as vmcms has STOLEN my work. I have proof as well as there are files that are useless to that ROM. All he has done is changed a few apps and that is it. All the tweaks in there are mine and he has said only some of the work has been done. Well wrong all but the changed apps have been done by me. And the low thing is. He did it when I was barred from xda. BACKSTABBER. Had to wait coz he knew if I was there he would be reported and barred himself. I hate thieves

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk

Guest sammyjc89
sammyjc89 you don't have a luck,they ban you from xda,and all time stealing your work. not nice

And thats supposed to mean what. Not all time they steal my work as most have asked but seems now I have been barred vmcms goes and takes my work and claims it as his own. Scum is what they are. There is a reason I have only released this Rom is because I don't use someone else's creation. I have asked before but then thought no. It's there work not mine. I will be a real developer and make my own so I got achotjan to teach me source code and built my own CM Rom and now am just fixing all the bugs. But to take someone else's work without there permission and then claim it as your own is wrong. That's like me taking trips ROM and the change a few apps and then say I made most of it. He would go mad. I haven't gone mad as I have learned from my mistakes now but I will go through the proper procedures and I will talk to him about it and then if he want to be abusive about it then I will just report him make sure the the Rom is pulled from his thread and his thread closed and make sure he is to not steal again. I think it is completely out of order using someone else hard work and claiming it as there own.

And thats supposed to mean what. Not all time they steal my work as most have asked but seems now I have been barred vmcms goes and takes my work and claims it as his own. Scum is what they are. There is a reason I have only released this Rom is because I don't use someone else's creation. I have asked before but then thought no. It's there work not mine. I will be a real developer and make my own so I got achotjan to teach me source code and built my own CM Rom and now am just fixing all the bugs. But to take someone else's work without there permission and then claim it as your own is wrong. That's like me taking trips ROM and the change a few apps and then say I made most of it. He would go mad. I haven't gone mad as I have learned from my mistakes now but I will go through the proper procedures and I will talk to him about it and then if he want to be abusive about it then I will just report him make sure the the Rom is pulled from his thread and his thread closed and make sure he is to not steal again. I think it is completely out of order using someone else hard work and claiming it as there own.

a look at my Rom that is totally different from yours ... I will does not take me wrong ....

robei anything your not ...

tweks, are my things and some more ...

I am grateful to you for the keyboard and only ...

a look at my Rom and see the difference ...

it was not I who brought you out of xda ....

Edited by vmcms

Guest sammyjc89

a look at my Rom that is totally different from yours ... I will does not take me wrong ....

robei anything your not ...

tweks, are my things and some more ...

I am grateful to you for the keyboard and only ...

a look at my Rom and see the difference ...

I'm sorry it was not I who brought you out of xda ....

Right, I have evidence that you are using my tweaks and my ROM. I have put files in places where the normally wouldnt be and I named Tweaks to what I chose. I have already looked at your (MY) ROM and have gone through evvery last inch of it. And suprise suprise. I found all my tweaks and the files that are useless to the ROM in the ROM you so called made. Well I am back at xda in a month and I will be taking your so called rom you made and my rom to the moderators committee who will just look at the MD5 SUMS and see that the ROM is indeed mine. Also they will look at the two ROMs side by side with the files that I ahve given them that shouldnt be in there. Also I have made a video of me downloading my ROM and your ROM at the ssame time and opened them next to the stock ROM pointing out the files I added. The date of your thread and the date of mine prove that the ROM you are using is indeed my ROM. I am more than happy to get the moderators now and show them over gtalk video and provve that this is mine.

the rules here are similar but cant find them

12. Using the work of others.

If you are developing something that is based on the work of another Member, you MUST first seek their permission, and you must give credit to the member whose work you used. If a dispute occurs about who developed / created a piece of work, first try to settle the matter by private message and NOT in open forum. If this fails then you may contact a moderator with clear evidence that the work was created by you.

Convincing evidence will result in copied work being removed. If there is no clear evidence you created the work then in the spirit of sharing all work will remain posted on the forums.

These rules apply to all software posted on XDA unless that software comes with a license that waives these rules.

Edited by sammyjc89

Right, I have evidence that you are using my tweaks and my ROM. I have put files in places where the normally wouldnt be and I named Tweaks to what I chose. I have already looked at your (MY) ROM and have gone through evvery last inch of it. And suprise suprise. I found all my tweaks and the files that are useless to the ROM in the ROM you so called made. Well I am back at xda in a month and I will be taking your so called rom you made and my rom to the moderators committee who will just look at the MD5 SUMS and see that the ROM is indeed mine. Also they will look at the two ROMs side by side with the files that I ahve given them that shouldnt be in there. Also I have made a video of me downloading my ROM and your ROM at the ssame time and opened them next to the stock ROM pointing out the files I added. The date of your thread and the date of mine prove that the ROM you are using is indeed my ROM. I am more than happy to get the moderators now and show them over gtalk video and provve that this is mine.

the rules here are similar but cant find them

12. Using the work of others.

If you are developing something that is based on the work of another Member, you MUST first seek their permission, and you must give credit to the member whose work you used. If a dispute occurs about who developed / created a piece of work, first try to settle the matter by private message and NOT in open forum. If this fails then you may contact a moderator with clear evidence that the work was created by you.

Convincing evidence will result in copied work being removed. If there is no clear evidence you created the work then in the spirit of sharing all work will remain posted on the forums.

These rules apply to all software posted on XDA unless that software comes with a license that waives these rules.

Friend do not want to create a dilemma about it, I'll write my work and then putting them back ... continue with your good work great ... I adimiro