[THEME] Froyo Beta 2 Black Edition v1.0[THEME]

Guest avantgarde280

Guest AoSra1n

Great theme. Absolutely love it. Colours are brilliant and icons are beautiful. And I feel some of the menu/pop-ups are loading up faster (just my imagination?) .

Improvements to make:

- The menu icons (after pressing menu button e.g. in launcher) are still white

- The battery percentage is hard to read, as white text on fluoro green (~60%) is difficult to make out on battery (not a huge issue)

- The popup starts out bigger for a millisecond then returns to normal size (e.g. when holding down on homescreen to add widget) . Dont know if this was intended animation, but it is slightly annoying...(this problem could be due to my 200dpi setting hmm).

- Some notifications by apps cant be read as they come up black on black (e.g. percentage downloaded for Market and Ubermusic music notification in the expanded notifications)...But this is apps fault i suppose (but i have seen this overcome on other ROMs)

- Some apps dont work. Couldn't get ZDbox to start up (i have no idea how this is related, but reverting this theme fixes it)

- Would look better to have no text instead of 'Omnia II' text in expanded notifications, especially because 'Clear' notifications button sits over it (i like just the circuitry image - but this is just my taste)

But still very usable and il sacrifice a few apps for this look. Thanks for the hard work.

Edited by AoSra1n

Guest AoSra1n

Thanks. But how restore to original?!!! :mellow:

I believe this is how. Correct me if i'm wrong.

replace /system/framework/services.jar and /system/framework/framework-res.apk files FROM ORIGINAL ext4.tar.gz (just unzip and push to device with adb, or replace with root explorer)

Guest Vol7riX

Hi avantgarde,

thank you really nice theme i like it. you have inspired me to do my first own theme. but i have some problems with the text colour. were can I change the colour of the menu text. i mean that menu, when i pressed the menubutton on homescreen. an i nedd to change the colour of the text in the dropdown menu of the notificationbar.

I cant read the text, when I download something or so!

Please help,

Thx V7X

Guest avantgarde280

Hi avantgarde,

thank you really nice theme i like it. you have inspired me to do my first own theme. but i have some problems with the text colour. were can I change the colour of the menu text. i mean that menu, when i pressed the menubutton on homescreen. an i nedd to change the colour of the text in the dropdown menu of the notificationbar.

I cant read the text, when I download something or so!

Please help,

Thx V7X

I can't help u with that..u must edit that vending.apk on your /system/app folder by yourself..there is nothing to do with my theme..

Guest lotuxete

any updates for beta 3 or should we just rename?

Just rename to "frb3update.tar.gz". It worked for me, but now automatic brightness doesn't work anymore. The automatic brightness option in screen menu has disappeared.

Apart from that this theme is great. I love its transitions effects :-)

We're waiting for a new update ¡¡

Bye,.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lotuxete

Just rename to "frb3update.tar.gz". It worked for me, but now automatic brightness doesn't work anymore. The automatic brightness option in screen menu has disappeared.

Any help here?

I've replaced "framework-res.apk" and "services.jar" with the originals but Automatic Brightness is still missing.

I wouldn't like to reinstall Froyob3 again.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...