[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest jtharmor

Question for tilal......what new things you working on ? since most of the not working items are never going to work as someone confirmed on other thread.....

Guest pctv007

Hi guys

Does anyone still have the old videofix patch ? I want to try it with 15/06 release because i have choppy video play with bsplayer that worked like a charm before. So please, if you still have itt, can you post it ?

THX

I want to try it because I had the problem, once, with the 31/05 ver, I think, and it fixed things, if I remember well.

Edited by pctv007

Guest WiiSky70

No offence tilal but i think i miss the cool updates like the past versions , when it took longer like 2 weeks for compling the CM9 code i was expecting to see major things in that amount of time , but the past 2 updates took very long and nothing was added to it.

Hope you continue the good work man :)

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest debeloid

I have problem since day 1 on coldfusionx, after 15-20 minutes of talking, i stop hearing other side, just silence. I have to put talk on hold, and after turning hold off everything is ok for few minutes...

Guest Josh92

Tilal, small and unimportant thing but is there anyway to include the day with the date on notification tray for ICS? Used to use that all the time on GB and still go there before remembering.

(Yes, I probably should know the day, my mind has tenancies to go blank on stuff as unimportant as the day :P)

Guest plegdroid
Feel free to post any suggestions.

myself, I'am totally impressed with the leap forward with the transparent status bar, and the navigation bar hight. Suggestions, can you please center the lockscreen clock and date. as it's driving me nuts, and it looks like you've been tinkering with success O:), Thanks Tilal, nice mod's.

Guest nathanmarck

What I've been working on.

Everything seems to work perfectly with your new settings. Good job! :D

Anyone have a 220mb system tpt? TPT Helper isn't working for me D:

Edited by nathanmarck

Guest phuang3

6/15 ROM doesn't need 220MB system. It's about 208MB with XT9 installed, so I re-partition it to 210MB. Here is my screen shot.

skate_sysinfo.png

Guest Dukelord

i got a prompt from goo.im to download new rom update (cm-9-20120625-EXPERIMENTAL-skate-ColdFusionX-tilal6991.zip) Should I download?

Guest Popinako

i got a prompt from goo.im to download new rom update (cm-9-20120625-EXPERIMENTAL-skate-ColdFusionX-tilal6991.zip) Should I download?

1. and how i can update firmware (i already have firmware cm-9-20120615), what i must do?

2. what value will be optimum for zram? 0%? i want to create perfomance phone, without lags

Edited by Popinako

Guest cooler11

No offence tilal but i think i miss the cool updates like the past versions , when it took longer like 2 weeks for compling the CM9 code i was expecting to see major things in that amount of time , but the past 2 updates took very long and nothing was added to it.

Hope you continue the good work man :)

I would also like to see major fixes about the unsolved problems of this rom and not just some aesthetic changes.

But maybe this is too difficult due to existing drivers.

I think it worth's a try, from everybody with programming skills or similar knowledge, to try fix the major problems of this excellent rom.

Guest plegdroid
Sorry guys. The remaining problems are essentially unfixable without help from zte or qcom.

morning, me too getting a goo notification, is the 25-06-12 build ok for download, or is this still wip, I'll test if you ok? :P

Guest tilal6991

Yes it's ok for download. I uploaded it yesterday but goo was having problems with their server so I couldn't post the link. Will update first two posts today.

Guest plegdroid
Yes it's ok for download. I uploaded it yesterday but goo was having problems with their server so I couldn't post the link. Will update first two posts toidy.

thank you, iam on a download while the networks quite, I'll post back later with update, as always, thankful for what ever you post :)

Guest amren

THANKS FOR A GREAT ROM...I can belive its lot of work behind this result..THANK YOU

Just a short question...Is MMS working on this latest update?

I sadly dont get it working....