[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest zukriaksah

and it has more bugs solved than cfx rom?

I port it with c3c0 cm9 as a base, so expect the same, but as mentioned in lg p500 thread, this rom came with full xperia ics keyboard, & i manage to make it works with our device

Guest plegdroid

I didn't have Tilal's build on my pc, that one came out when my phone was in for repairs :).

afternoon, I have the rom on dropbox, so it was no hassle for me to post it. :) it is a really nice rom though :D

Guest edsousa

GPS signal is flashing on and off in the top left of screen but GPS is off in settings on my Monte Carlo phone. Anyway to turn it off? Known issue? Draining battery? Cheers, **great appart from that.

**Youtube performance sucks to say the least with this rom. As such I wish I never installed it. Video is a must and for it not to play properly makes this rom awful. I've tried the older apk versions of youtube and performance not much better, clearly youtube works on stock so no reason for it not to work on this surely. Very disappointing.

Hi see you setings for localization , on localization service on defenitions, ( nos serviços de localizaçao desactive as opçoes e verifique se desaparece , ou active o gps e o wifi aquarde um pouco , mas isto da rua e verifique se aparece uma mensagem que dis localizaçao defenida por gps , provavel mente sera ou algum app relacionado com meteriologia ou goole maps, caso tenha activado a meteriologia no ecram de desbloqueio ele vai procurar a localizaçao por gps para actualizar a cidade e depois tenta ir á net para actualizar o tempo )

Youtube its fine for mi i just instaled de V 4.023 and its working ok

Guest omegavesko
Does anyone have problems with mms?

I can only send and receive mms with wi-fi on! Some help please :(

That's strange. Maybe it's something to do with your APN settings?

Every time I open the camera app, it's set on burst mode (20 pictures), any advice how to turn it off forever?

Well I turned it off in settings and it stays that way. I'm on paranoid android ics rom. But should be the same on this one,too.

Well I turned it off in settings and it stays that way. I'm on paranoid android ics rom. But should be the same on this one,too.

It changes everytime I turn off and on the camera. Really don't know what to do.. almost everytime I forgot to turn it off and I must wait until it shots these 20 images.

Edit: Can i have CM10 boot animation on this? If yes, I would need a little guide.

Edit2: Boot animation solved ;)

Edited by shaez

Afraid it's not :( each time the app reverts back to burst. Although this does not occur when you use a 3rd party app.

Guest plegdroid
Hi guys

I want to report the the download link doesn't respond

also is this stable

I am thinking curious to apply,  is it fastbor all the time will freeze

have a read a few pages back ,I've posted a mirror for it :)

Guest King Mustard

This ROM is no longer developed. Id recommend everyone switch over to paranoid android or jellybean.

When you say "Jellybean", do you mean ColdFusionX 2?

Edited by King Mustard