- Advanced Break: Break any number or any range numbers(using 'x' for any number from 0 ->9)..
- Phone number format supported
[05 Jan 2012] Update
- WM services, native C++ for smaller program.
- Block incoming call
- Vibrate on connection.
Sorry about my bad English!
This is my first program for my phone - I8000 WM6 base.
There're large number of programs for Windows Mobile but I cant found one that cut off my call in setting time. I think it so easy...
Therefore, I try to make it by myseft. I heard about .NET and Visual Studio can programming for WM.
And now, it work with few function.
- Break your call at setting time.
- Setting with income/ outcall independent time.
- Within last 10second, your phone will make an alert vibrate.
- Continue your call with press Dont break button. (it appear when your phone make vibrate, disappear after 5second)
- No more!
How to use.
- You need install .NETCF 3.5 to run it.
- Install this cab, restart your phone.
- In the first run, let config it.
- Dont tap x button, just press Hide and now it working for you.
- to show it again, let open Call Break in start menu.
- It dont use real time clock, so that setting time out less than you need for safe.
It works good on the emulator and my phone. If there something wrong, just tell me.
New timer, as real time clock.
Edited by Cadang, 21 January 2012 - 01:48 PM.