No Anniversary Tab in I8000NXJJ1 ROM

Guest water-color

Guest water-color

Flashed with this ROM I8000NXJJ1. It's faster than my original I8000IJ9. But i found one thing missing in this. That is the Anniversary input, where i can schedule alarms of my ones birthdays, marriage anniversaries so on. I can not find that function in it. If it is in this then where if not then can i get it?

Edited by water-color

Guest bobfrantic

Flashed with this ROM I8000NXJJ1. It's faster than my original I8000IJ9. But i found one thing missing in this. That is the Anniversary input, where i can schedule alarms of my ones birthdays, marriage anniversaries so on. I can not find that function in it. If it is in this then where if not then can i get it?

That comes from 6.1 roms actually so not sure if this will work on a 6.5 rom but from JacobN is the cab

6.1 clock

Do it at your own risk though....

Guest bobfrantic

Thanks. Is I8000NXIJ9 a 6.1 ROM?

I believe that it was a 6.5 rom from what I found on google. But the clock is an older one from 6.1 Let me know how it works for you.B)

Guest water-color

I believe that it was a 6.5 rom from what I found on google. But the clock is an older one from 6.1 Let me know how it works for you.B)

I don't know how it worked for me. I purchased it on may 2010. And it was there from the beginning. And i'm more than sure my firmware was I8000NXIJ9, but have doubt about the CSC, though i didn't flash anything but ROM.