[31-12] TripNiCE HTC Pyramid | 002 | Senseless 118mb

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest MartijnGP

Remember this is a leaked test build. It's not even as snappy as gingerbread sense, in my opinion.

I know. Actually I was running HyperSensation before which is a lot smoother. But I'm used to ICS now and ik rocks. I flashed back to GB a few days ago and I was greatly annoyed by the UI. Also, I really hate Sense so flashing to GB Sense is not at all an option ;)

Guest Dragon_Droid

Is everybody having incoming call problems?

Please take time to read the thread before posting. This has been addressed and I will not repeat. However I will oblige you by offering to tell you the answer is on the same page as your question.dry.gif

Guest rogoshin

Please take time to read the thread before posting. This has been addressed and I will not repeat. However I will oblige you by offering to tell you the answer is on the same page as your question.<_<

Ok i have seen one person having problems with incoming calls, so i wondered if he was the only one. Trip said he fixed it but havent posted a update, so i wondered if everybody was having the problem, or else i would wait for the update. <_< So the answer where not there. :angry:

Edited by rogoshin

Guest Spirit81

Ok i have seen one person having problems with incoming calls, so i wondered if he was the only one. Trip said he fixed it but havent posted a update, so i wondered if everybody was having the problem, or else i would wait for the update. <_< So the answer where not there. :angry:

u can try by yourself...i had problems, and waiting for update...flashing all day, all night, wtf? :D

Guest MartijnGP

So sorry to say this, but Trip, we really need AOSP, not another senseless rom. :mellow:

Please get back on TripNiCE development. ;)

Trip is still a developer who's doing this for free with no obligations whatsoever.

Guest assasinu_mihai

hello everyone..i have a bug when i try to power off my phone.I sellect Power Off nothing happen and with reboot is the same problem..I tried to flash again and fix permisions..

Guest Calvin150

So sorry to say this, but Trip, we really need AOSP, not another senseless rom. :mellow:

Please get back on TripNiCE development. ;)

Trip has stated that he's doing both and this provides a good (almost) fully working ROM for people to use while AOSP is in development. Furthermore, Trip said he did this for fun, he's more than entitled to do so and I for one am pleased he's released it.

Only major advantage I'm seeing of the AOSP over this one at the moment is that it feels smoother, that may (at least in part) be related to that it has Trip's custom 1.5Ghz Kernel in it as opposed to the stock kernel supplied with this.

Guest tatico28

yea thats correct it still said s-off, but i didnt like that yellow(i think it was yellow) label that said "LOCKED" . Also I didnt know

what repercussions it might have with any roms I tried to Flash.

The HTC boot unlocker was free anyway. So I thought I would use it.

The only thing you had to do was flash the 1.17.xxx hboot version through hboot, to be unlock again without the need of htc.

Guest tulliame

Hello, Itried the new senseless and ... I went straight to AOSP even though it has manybugs is 100 times better than senseless.

HoweverTRIP great, you deserve a couple of beers.

An Italian user.

Edited by tulliame

Guest rogoshin

Trip has stated that he's doing both and this provides a good (almost) fully working ROM for people to use while AOSP is in development. Furthermore, Trip said he did this for fun, he's more than entitled to do so and I for one am pleased he's released it.

Only major advantage I'm seeing of the AOSP over this one at the moment is that it feels smoother, that may (at least in part) be related to that it has Trip's custom 1.5Ghz Kernel in it as opposed to the stock kernel supplied with this.

So you can receive calls?

Guest nonmindo

I had the fc on incomming call as well, but its hit or miss, not every incomming call has failed.... I havent read through the other posts, cause i just thought about it while typing this... But...

The sound for ringers and notifications sounds like its over amplified its all distorted

Edited by nonmindo

Guest Vexation

2/2 Incomnig phone calls have worked so far for me. I generally don't call, but text/whatsapp people. As far as the gallery issue, not experiencing this at all not from camera or just the gallery shortcut. The fuzzy notification text is part of the bugs in the leaked rom and I don't think Trip can fix it that easily.

Speed however, leaves much to be desired. But some things are fixed which his revised beta didn't have, so that's good.

Just going to wait for the next update to see if there are any major bugs which I find annoying. Also, I hope his own kernel will come attached to this one a.s.a.p.

currently im on sense rom and something that no one is mentioning is 3d game issue. just like sense 3 stuck kernel, ics sense 3.5 kernel does not run some 3d games it freeze when running the game for example shadowGun. I just want to know , is it possible to have your kernel with this rom? your ics kernel runs games like hell :D

Edited by B!GBOY

Guest NickClarke40

Hi Trip, yeah working ok far, not as smooth & fluid as your aosp rom, but compared to other senseless roms, yes it's better :-)

I've had a couple of fc's with acore also had a minor problem with setting up my work's exchange account, which I've had to do twice, so will see how that goes.

Only problem I've got is that when I go into Gallery it does not see any of my other images, see's the test pic I took with this build but nothing else.

anyone else experienced this problem? (and before anyone says, I will check through the thread)

Any feedback on smoothness? Anyone knows how it is compared to other senseless ICS roms?

Also anyone noticed improvements with more sense removed?

Acore is contacts and all related try a reflash

I imported vcf file to test, dont know what you tried?

Guest phillthorpe1

Hi Trip, yeah working ok far, not as smooth & fluid as your aosp rom, but compared to other senseless roms, yes it's better :-)

I've had a couple of fc's with acore also had a minor problem with setting up my work's exchange account, which I've had to do twice, so will see how that goes.

Only problem I've got is that when I go into Gallery it does not see any of my other images, see's the test pic I took with this build but nothing else.

anyone else experienced this problem? (and before anyone says, I will check through the thread)

Yes Ive had that problem(not seeing pictures in my gallery) on this rom and another sensless one. But after I reinstalled my

apps through titanium backup it didnt happen again. One of these apps were htc sync backup. Anyway the problem didnt happen

again.

So you are receiving phone calls? I cant receive phone calls. Thats not a bad thing anyway, because its usually only

someone that wants something anyway lol.

Guest Panchulo77

If someone have manage to make exchage accounts work , please help,

And for the ones that doesnt speak english , there is a way to change the dictionary , cause keyboard change but the dictinary is always english....

Smoothness is the smoothdest ics senseless rom out there keep the goog work!

Guest davidevan84

I apologize if this has already been mentioned with the VCard thing. But typically its not an issue but do you know what verision of Vcard is being used between the Computer and The phone? Ive seen in a rare few instances where they are running different versions. Most popular are version 2.1 vs Version 3.0. I work in IT and I had a project recently that delt with sending Vcards to customers via iPhone and Android Phones and I noticed some compatibility issues between the Versions as well as some built in features of Gingerbread vs Ice Cream which in most cases Ice Cream worked fine. So Im a little surprised you guys are having Issues. Hopefully this isnt a waste of time. Let me know if this has been tested.