[31-12] TripNiCE HTC Pyramid | 002 | Senseless 118mb

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

semctriplogo.jpg

For the first time TripNDroid Mobile Engineering is proud to present you a "htc sense" rom without sense

SIZE: 117mb

This rom is "based" on the leaked ICS RUU by HTC. Its main goal is to have a fully working AOSP rom for daily usage.

This project is just something i did for fun. I tested alot of things but only quickly but everything should be working.

Project is finished when i'm at 100mb.

The only HTC Sense you will find in this rom is;

- HTC Camera

- HTC sim unlock screen

- HTC Dialer (refference to camera, very hard to remove)

working on this

- HTC connect 2 pc

All other apps are AOSP.

Some screenshots:

001cqy.jpg

002jzt.jpg

Download:

https://rapidshare.c...-TripNRaVeR.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/?1t4fwlwb8ss7tl8

Edited by TripNRaVeR

This should be something everyone here will want to try. Thanks!

Will this ROM experience bring you any new tools or experience to use on your main AOSP Sensation ROM or is it just an exercise to see what made the Sense leak so fat? :)

This would be my first go at s-off, root, flash etc so I'm ready to try your Senseless ROM, once I've seen it's going to be reliable enough to hand over to my wife. :D

Guest Jiggs82

Just got to say no matter what people say about Trip, you are well dedicated to our Sensation device and we all appreciate all the hard and dedication you put into this:) Thanks as always

Hi Trip!I trully beleive this is awesome work you have done here,but just need to ask something..Is wallpaper scaling good on this build,because on other senseless ICS roms,when aosp mod is applied,wallpapers show up stretched,zoomed in..Also,on other builds there is too much empty space between dock icons and the ones that should be just on top of the dock..Is that the case here too?

Just got to say no matter what people say about Trip, you are well dedicated to our Sensation device and we all appreciate all the hard and dedication you put into this:) Thanks as always

+1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Any feedback on smoothness? Anyone knows how it is compared to other senseless ICS roms?

Also anyone noticed improvements with more sense removed?

Tried wiping cache/dalvik fixing permissions still not working.

Just got an acore forceclose too.

Acore is contacts and all related try a reflash

I imported vcf file to test, dont know what you tried?

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest vikorth

working nice so far but missing the "ZAP" of AOSP. Could be the stock kernel more than anything else but it is missing the AOSP feel. Overall, very good and will using it until AOSP is refined. Thanks Trip.

Edited by vikorth

Guest llKNOTTYll

Going to attempt a reflash now, and its not the backup because i have like 15, ones that have worked before are still not working.. hmm (also market was playing up, ive redownloaded the rom gonnah reflash now)

Any feedback on smoothness? Anyone knows how it is compared to other senseless ICS roms?

Also anyone noticed improvements with more sense removed?

Acore is contacts and all related try a reflash

I imported vcf file to test, dont know what you tried?

It's great for what it is, but it still has the same major bugs that all the other "Senseless" ROMs have, and it seems like they are things that will never really be able to be fixed / removed in a Sense ROM.

I still prefer your AOSP build, by far, though... it's much faster and more responsive, and it has a better feel to it.

You get the camera, BT, and that browser display bug thing working on your AOSP buid, Trip, and no offense, but this ROM will be obsolete.

Good work, though.

Edited by gbzbar