Anyone got a Crescent ROM from bouncer5?

Guest Reider59

Guest Reider59

If your San Fran II has had the ROM changed to the Crescent.zip from Bouncer5 can you please go to this link and check if the Modern Combat 3 game is compatible with your phone?

https://market.andro...G9mdE0zSE0iXQ..

I`m sure it was compatible when I checked with mine as a Crescent. But now mine is showing as an 02 ZTE Blade 2 it says incompatible. Its on offer for 69p at the moment and I`m willing to swap ROMS back, grab it then change it again to the Fish n Chips Rom and add the rest of my swag back. What I don`t want to do is make the changes and find out it wasn`t compatible anyway.

Steve

Edited by Reider59

Guest Reider59

Its OK, all sorted. Bit the bullet and changed ROMS back to the Crescent. The game is compatible according to the web page, I took a screenie of it too. Once downloaded and installed on the Crescent configured as a Crescent guess what? It then tells you NOT COMPATIBLE, after the marketing page said it was, and tells you to apply for a refund. So I went and tried another ROM while my phone was at that stage, wasn`t too fussed with it so I went back to the one I had before the Crescent. That`s enough ROM changes for today..... rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

DON`T BUY THAT GAME FOR THE CRESCENT, YOU`LL HAVE TO GET IT REFUNDED-regardless of the page telling you its compatible!!!

Steve

Edited by Reider59